Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Sigs look good guys. :)

One thing we're looking at is getting you guys more contests to participate in and more overall participation.

- What kind of contests do you want to see?
- What kind of prizes would you like?
- Should some contests be specific to a category (graphics, coding, lit, etc.) or should they remain general?
- Would archiving old contests help make the board more friendly to you guys?

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
I'll help by any means necessary!

Great sig Remixed! :)

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
We all appreciate the members' enthusiasm in reopening Studio Zero. Like Scorp has mentioned, it hasn't happened yet and is nowhere near finalized, however it is under consideration. We need continued support, so that if we can manage to rework things we can return with a bang. The worst thing would be to have reopened in vain and shut down anyway.

So start spreading the word. Build some anticipation. Contribute in any way you can, from new logos and ad banners (which have come out quite nicely I might add), to suggestions and advertisment. Any way you find to help, we'll be glad to accept.

The more people involved in this the better. Why? The more involved, the more input, then the more that SZ is shaped around the members' interest. Suggestions to the reopening, criticism, questions, random blather, we want it all.

Last Edit: Oct 12, 2008 5:39:05 GMT by Ess Ohh

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Yeah, sorry about v3. Second I showed it off, it was never to be released. That's just how I work. As for me in the grand scheme of things... I fit no where. Chris and Kay were the only reasons I was here to begin with. Kay won't be here from what I understand and Christ won't be here very much so I have no point. So... this is it. My last hurrah here on SZ. It might even be time for me to retire from Proboards completely. 30,000+ posts is a bit much, you know? Until I decide to do that, catch me on SSD. Otherwise... bye.

Minion Fire-san

Minion Fire-san Avatar

Dedicated Member

October 2007
Eeeee! I'm so glad you guys are at least attempting to reopen. xDDD I don't think I was what you'd call "active" but SZ has always been my first stop for codes. ^-^; It's a great site and I'm happy to see it coming back. (=

Best of luck to yall!

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Holy shit....it's the Admininator....O___________o;;;

XDDDD
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
As you guys can probably see already, we've begun a bit of the staff reordering that we believe will aid the Studio. The staff additions haven't been made yet and won't til the final revival. You may continue to notice some additional changes over the next few days. If you encounter any bugs from the recent code updates, please hit ctrl+F5 to clear your cache. If the bugs persist, please let me know. :)

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
My Bracket powers will hold him down. Don't worry, Joe. :D
wat

danielazarc
Looking hawt you guys. Excellent. ;D I'll see what word I can spread around in the meantime.

Last Edit: Oct 12, 2008 7:53:09 GMT by danielazarc

Commandingtripod

Commandingtripod Avatar

April 2008
Scorpian Avatar

As for the chat thing, I can try setting up an IRC room or something. I like that idea. I'll see if I can get something going. :)

IRC rooms can be easily done, I have a guide I can PM you if you wish? It contains a wealth of knowledge and information on the IRC system if you're not too framilier with it yourself.

Actually, I could help with the whole IRC thing if you wanted? I've done some scoping and I could set up an IRC channel for you people now (like, when you reply saying so) if you wanted, otherwise I'll be around to offer some assistance.

Remixed

Remixed Avatar

April 2006

The best contests are ones that raise activity. Saying that, ones which require members to post are always good. Like the Jeopardy was good, except Matt found the answers online right after they were posted.

If you enable a point system where the points you earn gain to buying things, that helps things a lot, so that way prizes can just be points every time. Slightly Insane does a GREAT job at that.

- Should some contests be specific to a category (graphics, coding, lit, etc.) or should they remain general?

Of course some should be specific. I mean, general contests are good, but specific ones tend to be more interesting.

Yes.

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
I settled in here, then I was distraught about it closing... and now open again? O.o Man! That's some wierd decisive-ness going on right there! Overall, I am happy it's re-opening, but a little concerned about the unsurity. Just to let you know, i'll help in any way shape or form I can! - I'm only a basic coder but 'nifty' at graphics :P

So, Thankyou for bringing it back to us, to me.

James ;D

3:

3: Avatar
...xD

Dedicated Member

June 2006
A lot. Doesn't matter what kind, as long as they help bring together the community, old or new.

Custom titles, rank images, maybe the ability to create our own groups and invite whoever we wish. :o

General as well as specific would be the way to go.

Yes. :3

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Scorpian's Bracket Powers will protect us all from the evil parentheses!!!!!!!
My abilities to make incredibly long pointless speeches will keep us all anticipated for the re-opening of SZ!!!!!!

nathanielgresham

nathanielgresham Avatar

February 2009
Jeopardy , Scavenger Hunts , and like games of oddness. :D
Signatures , Custom Name Titles , and colorful names.
You could do a little of all because we are a mixed community
I am not quite sure of this one.

Congrats Scorp on staff! Your brackets will help us :D

newBookmarkLockedFalling