Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Read the points FAQ please.
k

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Which is in the general FAQ. In the Notices board.

richardgary1223
Oh.. um okay. ;)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I figured I could at least tell you where it was. :P

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Joe, your achievement idea is terrific.

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
I got an idea!

Maybe SZ can have a Market Place of some kind for where people can spend their points on. There should be an button in the Menu so that people can find it easier.

Now about the actual Market Place.... I got nothing right now. :-/

Last Edit: Nov 13, 2008 14:26:58 GMT by Zero Insanity

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Zero Insanity Avatar
I got an idea!

Maybe SZ can have a Market Place of some kind for where people can spend their points on. There should be an button in the Menu so that people can find it easier.

Now about the actual Market Place.... I got nothing right now. :-/

When you get more, let me know. :P We already have things to spend them on... there's just not anything that requires a market. Not to mention it can't be automated.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
That's a good idea for a thread name describing what you can spend points on though.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yeah.... 'cept that's in the points FAQ in the actual FAQ... =x

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
For the Market Place area, it can be for members to sell certain rights to their designs; WR, LR, UR, PR, or even FR.

Wearing Rights (WR)
The person buys the rights to wear the design in a signature space or as an avatar, either on a specific place or anywhere.

Learning Rights (LR)
The customer/buyer buys the rights to learn from a design you make. For example, a .PSD, .PSPIMAGE, .C4D etc

Using Rights (UR)
This is when they can use items they buy in their own pieces, such as C4D's, Illy Swirls, Brushes, Stocks or anything else.

Posting Rights (PR)
When they buy the right to post a pack or something on a specific or many forums/sites.

Full Rights (FR)
The owner gives up all rights to the buyer. Meaning the original owner will no longer own this, but can do other things with it if they decide to say so, such as CR - Classing Rights (forums that class peopel). Many keep TPR (Team Posting Rights) too, meaning they can post the pack or whatever it is in their Teams' forum/board.

-----

Not explained very well, but on SI it is, or on somewhere such as PlanetRenders.
It all seems confusing, but it really isn't. It's simple to understand it all. Im on MSN if you need answers etc Christopher!

Yeah bitch that's right, I called you Christopher... deal with it <3

newBookmarkLockedFalling