Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Scorpian Avatar
My avatar is ok, as far as I'm concerned. Now if they were both naked, yeah that'd be a problem. But that's not the case, so it's all good. ^.^ Chris would've bitched at me by now if it were a problem. But heck, if anybody complains about it, I'll change it. Judging by the fact that nobody's done so, though, I'm assuming nobody has a problem with it.

Like Chris I must scroll fast whenever I'm at school or my parents come to my room lol.

I don't mind it tho, just playing, and I can always hide it off the screen and just look at posts lol.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I think from now on all SZ avatars should be naked.

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
You may feel free to use the request board for such avatars. As long as there's no "visible nudity", it complies with the PB ToS. :)
wat

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
No visible nudity? So if I cover over taboo parts that's ok.

What if I photoshop male nipples onto female nipples? I'm not breaking any rules.

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Ess Ohh Avatar
No visible nudity? So if I cover over taboo parts that's ok.

What if I photoshop male nipples onto female nipples? I'm not breaking any rules.

You know, you're actually right, and you could probably get away with it if you argued. But... why would you want to? :P
wat

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
My sister sometimes hangs out in my room to play video games at my dad's house. And then my mom will randomly be in my room sometimes at her house. And then I do get on at school. :P So you fail scorp and I've ad-blocked your avatar. :D

Nate

Nate Avatar

Official Member

July 2007
So, it's settled...his avatar stays >:D

newBookmarkLockedFalling