Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
So, I brought this up to Chris a while back about winner bars and there are two reasons I put it off.

1) School, work, life
2) I restored my computer to factory settings and wiped out my PSP so I can't design. I'm installing it again but I need to find my key and all that stuff so I can have the full version.

Since I am to busy to do this I am passing it onto you guys. Why? I <3 you. :P So onto the contest eh?

THE TASK

• Design a SZ winner bar / sig. Try to make it small if it is a sig and normal user bar sizes if you are making a user bar. Feel free to ask me sizes and I will respond if you have questions. Please provide the font used. Thank you.

• You have creative custody. Basically do whatever you want however make it SZ related and try to use the logo. Use this link for the logo: uploads.roddyinnovations.com/users/Scorpian8867/rrlogo3_trans.png

• Have fun and put forth your best. I will allow a public vote on the winner images.

The contest will be closing sometime between the 18th and the 24th of November to give you time. (All dependent on number of entries and those interested.)

Last Edit: Nov 13, 2008 18:28:11 GMT by Hotshot

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
1. Exactly how big do you want it to be?
2. I'll make once you tell me and others the size lengths and once I get home from School. :P

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008

Meh.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Uber smexy! I'll have one done by friday.

Sinister

Sinister Avatar

December 2007

Never tried making one of these before :(

Last Edit: Dec 1, 2008 3:06:07 GMT by Sinister

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
It still looks nice tho, now I have to make mine. ;D

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Zero Insanity Avatar
1. Exactly how big do you want it to be?
2. I'll make once you tell me and others the size lengths and once I get home from School. :P

Try to keep them small but you have size freedom. :D

It could be something like the image in your sig or the bars others have posted.

Side note: I hope everyone has a saved editable file because if your userbar is picked it can't already have a name on it because your image will be passed out to winners of contests. Oh and tell me the font you use so I can download it and keep things the same when adding a name. ;)

VeaZna

VeaZna Avatar
"Pickle Weasil!"

Official Member

July 2008

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Looking good. Keep them coming. :D

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Animated, but it sucks. :P

Remixed

Remixed Avatar

April 2006
I'll do one later tonight, after I finish this research paper. :P

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Other than remix anyone else interested in entering? I thinking of closing this soon. I might enter because I'll be installing PSP XI in a few days possibly.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
2 more days for submissions if anyone is still interested! :D

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Thank you everyone for entering. A poll will be up shortly for people to vote and then these can be put into use fast. =D

newBookmarkLockedFalling