Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
Thank you everyone :)

My two faves in the contest aside from my own skin were Skin 3 by VanillaOrchids and Skin 13 by Eternity. :)

cddude229 said:
Congrats Slip. :) Maybe tell them your other surprise a bit later. Kinda have to wait for it to happen first, but you know what I mean. :P

Can't wait to tell everyone :P I think you should when IT happens. :P Craig takes tooo long to read PMS :'(

Last Edit: Oct 14, 2007 8:12:35 GMT by slip

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
kay said:
...congrats you two.

Although I'll be honest and state that I was voting for skin 8 throughout the whole thing. AND I KNEW KAHLESS/ANDREW WAS BEHIND IT! w00t. I can spot his coding from a mile away linked with Zilla's designing.

See u knew, I had no idea who the hell was making the skin, all I knew was I voting for a skin from the start and that slip made it :-X

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I didn't know for sure. I just could tell. After 3-4 years of being around ProBoards you tend to get a feel and recognition for certain people's coding & designing. Just like I knew 13 was by E just because I know her designing.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Crap talking about this surpsie makes me want to know now...

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
alucard said:
Crap talking about this surpsie makes me want to know now...

It shouldn't be too long until it happens. Next day or so. :)

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
yes its started. Not long now :D

Xantos Shado

Xantos Shado Avatar

October 2007
Congratulations Slip...If I had heard about it, it would have had my vote.

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
thanx :)

webmaren

webmaren Avatar
Una salus vicits, nullam sperare salutem

Dedicated Member

August 2007
I went for Skin 8 through the whole thing, but I am still happy with all the finalists. And I think Craig should go through with using Vanilla's skin for summertime, just to be a nice respite.

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Sounds all good from the results.

Hmmm...Chris, I wonder if there is a possiblility for "Skin Zero" to be entered by any chance for the next rounds? XD
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

webmaren

webmaren Avatar
Una salus vicits, nullam sperare salutem

Dedicated Member

August 2007
popojoe said:

Hmmm...Chris, I wonder if there is a possiblility for "Skin Zero" to be entered by any chance for the next rounds? XD

Skins have to be designed specifically for PBSupport.

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
webmaren said:
popojoe said:

Skins have to be designed specifically for PBSupport.

I know that. :P
Just callin it "Skin Zero" as many of them are numbered. :D
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
webmaren said:
I went for Skin 8 through the whole thing, but I am still happy with all the finalists. And I think Craig should go through with using Vanilla's skin for summertime, just to be a nice respite.

Craig did ask Vanilla if he could use that skin, so i guess now it will be use for spring and summer time.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
alucard said:
webmaren said:

Craig did ask Vanilla if he could use that skin, so i guess now it will be use for spring and summer time.

There's nothing wrong with more than one alternative. :)

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
i didn' get a chance to vote, but wow. The three winning skins were amazingly done. :o
k

newBookmarkLockedFalling