Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
Who here would love to win a free ride into Earth orbit and to the ISS [International Space Station]?

*raises hand*

I would!

That's like the 1 thing I wanna do more than anything else before I die - that's probably the one thing that I'll end up not getting to do.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Going to space / the ISS has always been a dream of mine.

I'm just so fascinated with everything around us - it's all so amazing.

Thats why I'm hoping to become rich like that one video game developer who's gone to space twice.

Talk about once in a lifetime experience!
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Minion Fire-san

Minion Fire-san Avatar

Dedicated Member

October 2007
*waves hand in air* ^^; I would! Though I'd want to do more than just orbit the Earth. xDDD But I'd rather find out what's at the very bottom of the ocean, where there is no light or anything with all those weird fish. x333

waxaddict

waxaddict Avatar

November 2008
Yeah for sure.

The ISS was just on the news oddly enough, anniversary and that.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
It'd be nice. I don't know how long it would take to get space travel for cheap. We don't even have jetpacks now (seriously, wtf) so it might be a while.

acdc

acdc Avatar

Official Member

September 2007
If i had the money, i would do it. You've got to think though....only about 500 people have been in space.

^Sig by Remixed
MLSRepository

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
*waves hand in the air*

I agree fully, I really want to go to space but I doubt that I get too. If I do, I want to see the edge of the Universe. :P

If would go great in my Scrap Book. :P

Larry 2014

Larry 2014 Avatar
Why can I not change my username?!

Official Member

Male

November 2008
That is something that I would definitely love to do!

danielazarc
I suppose I'd like to do it. Not exactly sure. :P

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Not at all. I'd love to see blu-ray movies on it or whatever, but I wouldn't wanna go up there. It's space. There is nothing. It's a hard, cold environment that can kill you if you forget to fasten a button on your space suit. There's also no point in going up there. Everything we need is here on earth, already.
wat

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
You don't go into space hunting for pizza or something else you need do you :P

You go because you crave for information - you want to explore - you want to find out all there is to know about our universe.

I think it'll take at least half a century for space travel ( at least earth orbit ISS travel ) to become significantly cheaper.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Don't you know anything?

In 2063 we're going to achieve the first warp-speed space flight. And because of that, Vulcan's will come to earth.

And then in like the 24th century we get stranded 75,000 light years from earth and have to make a 75 year journey back to Earth.

Duh.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Scorpian Avatar
Not at all. I'd love to see blu-ray movies on it or whatever, but I wouldn't wanna go up there. It's space. There is nothing. It's a hard, cold environment that can kill you if you forget to fasten a button on your space suit. There's also no point in going up there. Everything we need is here on earth, already.

What if the earth has a heart attack and dies? I'd like to have a back-up plan, say...oxygen-filled camps on Mars.

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
Benjamin Avatar
Don't you know anything?

In 2063 we're going to achieve the first warp-speed space flight. And because of that, Vulcan's will come to earth.

And then in like the 24th century we get stranded 75,000 light years from earth and have to make a 75 year journey back to Earth.

Duh.

Pffft don't count your chickens before they hatch. The Borg Queen's coming to spoil Cochran's party in 2063 and I have front-row tickets. ;D

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Too. Many. Star Trek. References. For. One. Thread.

newBookmarkLockedFalling