Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Is your screen dirty? Well friggin' clean it up with this amazing product!!!!!!!111one

www.kn34.com/screenclean.swf

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Epic fail. Great use for a dog and camera though.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
lol My mom was wondering how her screen got so dirty when I showed her this... :-/

Zac

Zac Avatar

January 2008
LOL, that's awesome Brian ;) And to answer your question, yes, my screen is realllllly dirty right now. I need to go get some Windex. -nods-

danielazarc
I've seen so many versions of that... amusing the first time, meh or so the next few times. Not a bad idea though.

Zac

Zac Avatar

January 2008
I wonder what my friends would think if I sent it to them in a forward o.O

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
lol They would laugh. :P

Zac

Zac Avatar

January 2008
LOL, not sure. I've got quite the friends, they HATE forwards. My dad punished me for sending one once, and my friend threatens to send me the same of three hundred times if I send here one. This might be worth the risk though :P

danielazarc
Zac Avatar
LOL, not sure. I've got quite the friends, they HATE forwards. My dad punished me for sending one once, and my friend threatens to send me the same of three hundred times if I send here one. This might be worth the risk though :P

Sounds like the people I know. We attack anyone who dares sends us forwards. :P My mother doesn't seem to get it though. She's been on my block list for months (as well as my sister) but she keeps trying to forward stuff to me, mostly stuff I've already seen half a million times. >.>

Zac

Zac Avatar

January 2008
That's the sad thing, it's the SAME forwards going around. I only have a couple users (both of my grandma's) who I get actual funny and good forwards from, and sometimes my Dad. All of the others I just delete when I see the Prefix 'Fw'.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
My Mom's friend's neighbor sends funny stuff >_> My mom sends stuff that I just sent one hundred other people. :-/

Zac

Zac Avatar

January 2008
LOL, I bet your can predict someones personality by how they forward! :) -nods-

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Its so true. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I tend to ignore forwards, or just not give out my e-mail. Or both. :P

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
CHAIN MAIL ANNOYS ME. God. No one likes the stuff. Thats why I don't read forwards either. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling