Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
Alex here, though some of you may remember me as "Spektral."

Anyway I was browsing around the webs and found this site again. After a two year hiatus from Proboards I guess I'm kind of making a return?

I'm loving the new skin, by the way. Two things though:

As I'm currently designing the next version of G101 I want to point out how much my heart was broken when I saw you guys already beat me to the idea of "achievements" on forums. When I finished my concept a week ago I thought it was going to be a totally new thing on ProBoards but bam, today I login and find out whomever is the concept designer here (apparently Joe) beat me to the idea. Haha all is good though the way mine is implemented is drastically different.

And second, "My G101" was going to be a menu button on v13 but apparently I might have to change that too. Damn you all. :P

Anyway real reason I'm here is because I want to re-enter the ProBoards community and I figured since G101 is at somewhat of a standstill for the time being, I'd join the only other forum that's still running properly and that I've always enjoyed.

Word up to anyone that remembers me.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
lmao. I totally remember you. You made me laugh almost every post. :P

Welcome back noob. <3 :P
k

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
Welcome back, I guess.
Never spoke to you though... xD
It doesn't feel right saying my usual thing to a previous member...

What the hell,
have fun and play nice ;)

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
Well I'm glad one dude remembered me.

Thanks and Wedge there needs to be an achievement for the most phallic avatar because damn...

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Hey we have the same first name. =o

I remember you, I think you had a tendency to use caps lock a lot. welcome back

Last Edit: Jan 22, 2009 0:50:11 GMT by Ess Ohh

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
Ess Ohh Avatar
Hey we have the same first name. =o

I remember you, I think you had a tendency to use caps lock a lot. welcome back

Whaaa? Definitely not me. Well, unless you knew me back in 2004 when I first joined the ProBoards community.

EDIT: Wait your tiny little balls up, I think I remember you (I sure as hell remember that avatar). Did you go by Lucifer, ever?

Last Edit: Jan 22, 2009 0:53:53 GMT by Spektral

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
No you're thinking of that other guy who was probably our most active member before he left

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
Ess Ohh Avatar
No you're thinking of that other guy who was probably our most active member before he left

What were your past aliases? Your avatar is so familiar and I definitely remember you user name "shadowyone".

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
You probably don't remember ME at all. When you were here I'm pretty sure I was just a little poster noob, and maybe a mod. lol. XD
k

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
Spektral Avatar
Well I'm glad one dude remembered me.

Thanks and Wedge there needs to be an achievement for the most phallic avatar because damn...

Lol... Its a letter d and letter n. See it now?

:D

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
Fredy - I remember you, I just don't remember talking to you that much.

Wedge - A D and an N. Sure.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Spek, SO was literally "ShadowyOne" :P His name hasn't changed in a loooonnnngggg time.

Anyways, welcome back dude. Was fun chatting with you on MSN again after so long.

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
Chris Avatar
Spek, SO was literally "ShadowyOne" :P His name hasn't changed in a loooonnnngggg time.

Anyways, welcome back dude. Was fun chatting with you on MSN again after so long.

Haha maybe that's why it sounded so familiar.

Yeah it was great catching up and talking about SZ's future. So are you sure you still want to release the next version tomorrow? And I can't believe you're leaving ProBoards, either...

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
... what are you talking about? :P
k

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
At least he didn't relate it to anything phallic... that's something the old spek would do. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling