Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10583411

"A 55-year-old man who beat his daughter over the head with a lump of concrete when she refused to go to his Mormon church "does not understand what all the fuss is about", Hastings District Court has heard."
k

newfieldgrafix
Lock the bastard up in the slammer and drop the key right down the dunnie!

Jake

Jake Avatar

ProNation

December 2005
He did it for God! FOR GOD!

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Jake Avatar
He did it for God! FOR GOD!

Lmao.

But in seriousness, that's just 'ucked up. Majorly.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
That just pisses me off because I don't even consider Morman's christian because the faith is so retarded.

Last Edit: Jul 11, 2009 20:04:26 GMT by Andrew McGivery
k

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
Every Mormon I have ever met thought that women and children were below him. They don't know what to do when the women finally speaks up for herself or in this girls case tell him she wasn't going to his church and beats to try to make them submit to his will. I have seen videos of something like this on TV or in a News website(Don't remember where) and that was the reason. I don't have a problem with Mormons. Half of my friends are Mormons, but I really try to stay away from place that have Mormons base in there places. *coughs* Colorado *coughs* I have been to Colorado when me and my husband was over the road and I went to open the door for myself not knowing that there was someone behind me and he knocked me against the door as he try to walk through me and said I need to learn my place. Luckily someone I knew from being over the road slaw that and took him to the bathroom. I don't know what happened after that, but I know the EMTs had to roll him out of the bathroom. Had me scared of the guy I knew and the guy that knocked me into the door.

Edit: I know not all Mormons are this way.

Edit: Edit: Fix spelling errors.

Last Edit: Jul 11, 2009 22:58:45 GMT by Jesse
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I love religion.

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Josh Avatar
I love religion.

Don't we all. :D
Quite ironic really, religions are 'meant' to create harmoney and all that bullshit, yet it seems to always be religion that creates trouble.

And..
Mormon people, 'o' not 'a' :P
Soz, but the 'a' was/is annoying me.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Andrew McGivery Avatar
www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10583411

"A 55-year-old man who beat his daughter over the head with a lump of concrete when she refused to go to his Mormon church "does not understand what all the fuss is about", Hastings District Court has heard."

Idiot all i have to say

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Josh Avatar
I love religion.

Please do not associate me with Mormons.

k

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Andrew McGivery Avatar
Josh Avatar
I love religion.

Please do not associate me with Mormons.

All religions are equally as bad to me.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
do you think I am a bad person? :P
k

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Andrew McGivery Avatar
do you think I am a bad person? :P

No, I think religion in general is however. I don't think people who believe in it are inherently evil or anything, I just don't like any religion at all. :P

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
I believe in God and Hell, but I believe my church is in my heart. (Mostly because every church I have ever been to I found out that there were some perverts in and they were covering up the raping that was going on at the church.) I don't care what type of church you go to there is a problem in some sort of way with one of the members of the church that sometimes creeps it's way into a lot of other members. Not saying all and not saying all the times. Making sure that is clear.
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
He only got 12 months? For beating his daughter with a concrete slab and then kicking her in the face? I see something wrong here.

newBookmarkLockedFalling