Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_3390683.html?menu=

"A Ghanaian woman has married her dog because it has qualities she had seen only in her late father."

lmfao.
k

CannibalRobotics

CannibalRobotics Avatar
wut

Official Member

June 2009
._. Wow.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'm not quite sure what to say to this.... but if she can marry her dog, why the fuck is gay marriage banned?!

newfieldgrafix
Chris Avatar
I'm not quite sure what to say to this.... but if she can marry her dog, why the fuck is gay marriage banned?!

It does make you question the stability...

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
Chris Avatar

USA doesn't aloud marring pets, but one state here has aloud Gay Marriages. I'm not for it, but I can't judge anyone that does it. (I have to many friends and one family member who is gay, but none of them plans on getting marry because they see it the same way I do.) I think all this women wanted was to do it doggie style. lol. Man I have been around y'all to long.
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Ok Ok. I love my dog like nothing else and I'd do anything for her, anywhere, any place, anytime. i'd take a bullet for her or anything like that. But marry her? You gotta be kidding. I see my dog as my daughter, nothing else.

I can understand in a sense WHY she's married her dog, because my dog's got loads of qualities that are just a perfect 'match' for me etc.
However, the fact remains: I aint marrying her cos she's my baby girl.

People are just screwed up.

newBookmarkLockedFalling