Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Welcome to the Entertainment board here at Studio Zero. This is the place for you to discuss your love and addiction of all things film, music, television, anime/manga, and literature.

Before posting a thread, please choose the correct tagging for your thread. Our current list is as follows:
  • [F] - Film
  • [M] - Music
  • [TV] - Television
  • - Anime/Manga
  • - Books
  • - Sports
  • [O] - Other

Please note that all literary works of your own still belong in the Lit Corner. This board will be for discussing books, papers, magazines, etc. as opposed to posting your own writings.

Last Edit: Apr 4, 2010 3:59:24 GMT by Chris

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Song of the Day
Prior to the formation of the Entertainment board, a feature called "Song of the Day" was run. The following two posts are the remnants from it. Song of the Day is now defunct, though may reappear if there is interest.

This is something that I did at my music board a few years ago. Everyday, I will post a song or two with the hope of you finding new music to listen to.

Each song will be tagged as follows (The S refers to Song of the Day):
[S/R]-Rock
[S/M]-Metal
[S/H]-Hip Hop and Rap
[S/C]-Country
[S/E]-Electronica and any similar genre
[S/I]-Indie
[S/O]-Other

Because I don't listen to much music outside of Rock and Metal, I need your help suggesting songs. Every suggestion that I use will earn you 3 points.

Please use the following template (Link to a YouTube video or iMeem or something similar):

[code]
[b]Link:[/b]
[b]Track:[/b]
[b]Artist:[/b]
[b]Album:[/b] (Optional but appreciated)
[b]Other Links:[/b] (This is optional)
[b]Genre:[/b]
[/code]

Thanks! And feel free to discuss the features in their respective threads. :)

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
A simple database for looking up the Song of the Day features in the music board. Feel Free To Suggest New Songs Here

Note: Each section should be organized in alphabetical order by Artist Name

Rock

Metal

Rap/Hip-Hop

Country

Electronica

Indie

Other

newBookmarkLockedFalling