Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

xcessive

xcessive Avatar

Official Member

February 2010
Cool story bro. Im a black metal fan, im not elitist, retarded and I dont worship areal or "faux-satan". When you say good music I assume you mean faux-culture pseudo musical rock or hip-hop.

Seen every meme... sure. I saw that video too at a friends house, fucked up shit. The video ill never forget is one of a man taking a hatched to his own manhood.

Fast, simple image hosting.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
xcessive Avatar
Cool story bro. Im a black metal fan, im not elitist, retarded and I dont worship areal or "faux-satan". When you say good music I assume you mean faux-culture pseudo musical rock or hip-hop.

Seen every meme... sure. I saw that video too at a friends house, fucked up shit. The video ill never forget is one of a man taking a hatched to his own manhood.

I don't mean all black metal fans. I listen to black metal, too. Not a lot because most of it sucks, but I do listen to it (along with virtually every other type of music). You're clearly just being a jackass now. I can't expect much more from a 14 year old who worships 4chan, though.

Oh yeah, I've seen pain olympics. I don't know who you're trying to impress.

xcessive

xcessive Avatar

Official Member

February 2010
Lucifer Avatar
xcessive Avatar

I don't mean all black metal fans. I listen to black metal, too. Not a lot because most of it sucks, but I do listen to it (along with virtually every other type of music). You're clearly just being a jackass now. I can't expect much more from a 14 year old who worships 4chan, though.

Oh yeah, I've seen pain olympics. I don't know who you're trying to impress.

Who were you trying to impress posting "I've seen every meme, every shock site"? I wasn't trying to impress anyone, unlike you. You seem to have a weird fixation on being superior to everyone. Either keep your oldfag/superiorority complex to yourself or direct it at someone who actually gives a shit.

If your profile here is anything to go on were in the same age bracket, and if your attitude and posts are anything to go on you also worship or worshiped 4chan.

Oh yeh, I'm barely on 4chan anymore, also if I'm being a jackass then your being the utter epitome of brusque chauvinistic "oldfagness".

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
God you're annoying.

xcessive

xcessive Avatar

Official Member

February 2010
Lucifer Avatar
God you're annoying.

Maybe you shouldn't pick a fight with people for no reason ;)

newfieldgrafix
xcessive Avatar
Who were you trying to impress posting "I've seen every meme, every shock site"? I wasn't trying to impress anyone, unlike you. You seem to have a weird fixation on being superior to everyone. Either keep your oldfag/superiorority complex to yourself or direct it at someone who actually gives a shit.

If your profile here is anything to go on were in the same age bracket, and if your attitude and posts are anything to go on you also worship or worshiped 4chan.

Oh yeh, I'm barely on 4chan anymore, also if I'm being a jackass then your being the utter epitome of brusque chauvinistic "oldfagness".

OK, this is really going nowhere. Seriously no one cares about 4Chan.

Outdated memes, camwhores, ratewhores, perverts and sickos alike.

Ch&, b& then party v& - the fate of 80% of "anon".

xcessive

xcessive Avatar

Official Member

February 2010
Damn right no one cares about 4chan. Too many of my friends waste their lives there.

Back to my original point, your lucky he was just delusional. You could have been attacked by a real psycho.

newfieldgrafix
I don't think he was far of from that really, I mean besides him living like a long way away. He seemed the hostage type. I just thought it rather intriguing. I'd love to know how these guys tick though, maybe write a paper on it.

I mean you do get the real nut jobs lurking behind proxies. But it's like who's the genuine person and who's not? I suppose you can never really tell.

xcessive

xcessive Avatar

Official Member

February 2010
newfieldgrafix Avatar
Feb 5, 2010 3:03:16 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:
I don't think he was far of from that really, I mean besides him living like a long way away. He seemed the hostage type. I just thought it rather intriguing. I'd love to know how these guys tick though, maybe write a paper on it.

I mean you do get the real nut jobs lurking behind proxies. But it's like who's the genuine person and who's not? I suppose you can never really tell.

I think half of the nut jobs are just (relatively) normal people having fun scaring people. If you actually met the people you know on the internet you'd surprised. Anonymity brings out everyones darker side.

For example;
I'm sure Lucifer is actually a really decent guy in person (and maybe I am too.. who knows) but on the internet you can argue and vent anonymously, hence our above ranting.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
xcessive Avatar
newfieldgrafix Avatar
Feb 5, 2010 3:03:16 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:

I think half of the nut jobs are just (relatively) normal people having fun scaring people. If you actually met the people you know on the internet you'd surprised. Anonymity brings out everyones darker side.

For example;
I'm sure Lucifer is actually a really decent guy in person (and maybe I am too.. who knows) but on the internet you can argue and vent anonymously, hence our above ranting.

No, I'm an asshole. I see no need to hide it, on the internet, in person, or otherwise.

Tovarisch

Tovarisch Avatar
Open Your Mind

Official Member

February 2010
Im sure you had a wonderful childhood :P

ohsnap89

ohsnap89 Avatar

Banned

February 2010

luci2

luci2 Avatar

February 2010

How mature.

And this is why I stand by my accusation of you guys being a bunch of 14 year olds.

ohsnap89

ohsnap89 Avatar

Banned

February 2010
I'm older than you, kid.

Don't assume that Tovarisch or xcessive are the only people who can take advantage of stupidity.

luci2

luci2 Avatar

February 2010
ohsnap89 Avatar
I'm older than you, kid.

Don't assume that Tovarisch or xcessive are the only people who can take advantage of stupidity.

You're older than me and acting like a 14 year old. You're only hurting yourself.

But hey, the internets serious business.

newBookmarkLockedFalling