Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

loverboiv3

loverboiv3 Avatar

Official Member

February 2011
Hello, I visited this site a while back and the community was booming here, I came back cause i know the quality of the the community that is still here is good, i feel the site needs a new look, a new feel to it other then the one it has had for a long time.
The forum needs a new birth, i recommend we take a colab of people to come up with designs and ideas for this community to have it thriving again.
Most people believe ProBoards graphics and coding forums are dieing but its not true most sites just get old and no one cares enough to try and work on it anymore.
I like this community and believe it can get bigger and better then it was before it just needs help and love and some advertising to regain its former glory! I will work on a project for this forum and would love help and ideas and others to make templates for it. Let's stop with the normal and go out of the box, let's do different then others become the best, i want this site to be above what SSD used to be!

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
I'm pretty sure there's already a new version in the works. Hence this board that is dedicated to it.

loverboiv3

loverboiv3 Avatar

Official Member

February 2011
ahh ok, i was busy doing a mock for it haha loverboiv2.deviantart.com/art/Orange-Template-196623763 meh just a idea but ok sorry haha

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
tl;dr

But really... the steps to reviving SZ are great unfortunately. One of the biggest things is that we need new resources being contributed. I don't have the free time (or recently the drive) to write new codes, which was always our biggest draw. Members submitting content will help boost the activity and users drawn to the forum.

In regards to a new design... yes, it is in the works. There's no denying that. The current template recently went through an almost complete overhaul despite retaining the same features and layout, which means only the design really changed. That's put a damper on the progress, but it's getting there slowly, but surely.

loverboiv3

loverboiv3 Avatar

Official Member

February 2011
if i knew coding i would love to help but sadly i only got into grphics and basic html and little css, if you need any graphics help id be glad to assist

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Well, since SZ provides graphics resources, contributing those is also of great value to the community. If the databases are not being updated by Ben, tell me and I'll gladly proceed to update them. :)

loverboiv3

loverboiv3 Avatar

Official Member

February 2011
any preveiws of the look? =P atleast a color sheme!?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Everything we've released so far is in the dev blog. Sorry. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling