Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Deleted

Deleted Avatar

January 1970
Been a long time, over a year in fact. I missed this place.

A lot has happened in the last 12 months, here's the abridged version:

After a sudden downward spiral into cyber-lead oblivion and a brief course in self-destruction I finally, with the help of friends, got my life back on track. Things just weren't working for me as they were, so I started to fix them. I had to make tons of decisions. Some good, some bad. I'm sure some of you guys know the gist of it all. Anyways, I've confronted a few issues and acknowledged a number of personal truths.

I've been elsewhere around in cyber space and in lurk-mode. I'm now stable enough to become a member of an active community. Where better to start than my favorite forum?

Peace and love,
Eleanor. <3

Toast?

Toast? Avatar

Official Member

August 2010
Welcome back?
Sorry, I don't know you, but it is good to see people overcoming life's decisions.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Damn it, I told Luci to have you wait so you could be member 2,500... not 2,492. :P Dang. Oh well.

Welcome back though Zell. :) I'm sorry to hear you had some life issues in the past, but I'm even more glad they're resolved. Been waaay too long. :P

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Welcome back :] I'm happy to hear things have been going better for you <3 And really happy that you've been able to resolve some things in your life. Can't wait to see you around and posting again!
Signature coming~

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Deleted

Deleted Avatar

January 1970
Toast? Avatar
Welcome back?
Sorry, I don't know you, but it is good to see people overcoming life's decisions.
Thanks. You'll get to know me pretty fast and don't believe anything Luci says...

Chris Avatar
Damn it, I told Luci to have you wait so you could be member 2,500... not 2,492. :P Dang. Oh well.
I totally would have. And thanks for the welcome! How's your life been?

Twerque Avatar
Welcome back :] I'm happy to hear things have been going better for you <3 And really happy that you've been able to resolve some things in your life. Can't wait to see you around and posting again!
Hai Torkus. Long time no see. Thanks, I can't wait to get postin'.

Lucifer Avatar
WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
LIES! XD

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
Heya :D I was literally just on your blog a couple of days ago (not bluprint, the other one). Welcome back.

Deleted

Deleted Avatar

January 1970
Really? Blogging is awesome. Everyone should have a blog. Thanks for the welcome, how are ya'?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
zelldenver Avatar
Jul 28, 2011 15:47:04 GMT @zelldenver said:
Really? Blogging is awesome. Everyone should have a blog. Thanks for the welcome, how are ya'?

Lots of people have them... but do they use them? [/guilty]

Deleted

Deleted Avatar

January 1970
You have a blog? I must find this blog.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
zelldenver Avatar
Jul 28, 2011 17:39:52 GMT @zelldenver said:
You have a blog? I must find this blog.

Used to be my profile link. :P Hasn't been updated since 2008 I believe.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Welcome back, Zell.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Holy crap, welcome back mate.

I used to have a blog on the SSD main website. Too bad it's long gone so none of you will ever get to see an entry from it :P.

Deleted

Deleted Avatar

January 1970
Thanks, Eric & Jim!

WayBack? Google Cache? Chris's Hard Drive (man that guy has backups of everything)?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Jim Avatar
Holy crap, welcome back mate.

I used to have a blog on the SSD main website. Too bad it's long gone so none of you will ever get to see an entry from it :P.

I think I saw it way back when. I don't think I ever read it, but I remember the blogs on SSD.

newBookmarkLockedFalling