Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

PookyTart

PookyTart Avatar

June 2007
Heya everyone! I dropped in here when I was checking old links and found that SZ is still in working order. ;D I don't think I ever listed any of my templates here, so if you would like to have them, I will work on getting the threads up. I gotta warn the moderator who will be indexing them, though......there are a LOT of templates I have available, so expect a flood, lol. If you'd rather I not post them here, that's okay too, I'll just drop in from time to time to say hi to everyone! :)
Please do not leave me PMs here, I will not get them. If you must contact me, do so at my own personal forum (link can be found under my contact info). Thanks!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Welcome to the Studio! We're still alive, somehow. :P

Feel free to post all your templates. I'm the one who gets to index them and screenshot them and... Yep.

PookyTart

PookyTart Avatar

June 2007
Ohhh ouch! I could screen shot them for you, if it will save you some time. I'm currently at about 35 or 36 templates with about another 10 or so that I am in the process of updating. ;D
Please do not leave me PMs here, I will not get them. If you must contact me, do so at my own personal forum (link can be found under my contact info). Thanks!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Just go ahead and post them. :) I take 100x100 screenshots that I think look best usually, so it's quick enough for me to just do it. :P

PookyTart

PookyTart Avatar

June 2007
Oooookay....so, I was in the process of adding my templates and came across a question. Many of my templates have multiple color choices and I wasn't sure if you wanted me to post the links to all of them.....or if you just want me to post the original color for each template and then provide a link back to my forum where they could get the different colors? Basically....if you are needing to make screenshots of everything....you're gonna be doing that until the world ends, because with each color choice I have over 100 templates for download. ;D

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
If you post them in a single thread, than they're one template. I can find a way to classify the previews though. :)

newBookmarkLockedFalling