Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Anyone got this yet? I got it a while ago, but I just started getting into it right before break (no really, up til 4am right before my 9am flight. :P)

Been mostly playing multiplayer... I think I've played through two missions so far in campaign

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
I want it bad...sadly my parents have strict rules for M games cause we have little kids :(
Building Your Proboard, a Basic Guide to Getting Your Forum Started

Need somewhere to host files?[/url]

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar
Inquire never, so always need elephants.

May 2009
I liked COD4, and COD6... but aside form those... (due to the fact they are the only ones I'm any good at) I'm not really a COD fan.

Apparently BO2's story is good though.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
I haven't even touched campaign. I prestiged once or twice but I mainly play tranzit. Zombies is amazing.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Benjamin Avatar
I haven't even touched campaign. I prestiged once or twice but I mainly play tranzit. Zombies is amazing.

Personally, zombies is a meh to me. I feel like they took what they had from BO/WAW and completely changed everything. I don't hate what they did by any means, but I don't find myself in love with zombies like I did in BO or WAW.

The multiplayer is both awesome and awful. I feel like once I start getting into it, everything just flows. But if you don't play with at least one person you know who plays the objectives, it just makes me angry. Not to mention I got a derank glitch that got recovered with a catch - I lost all unlock tokens midways through a prestige and it locked everything up again. It also messed up with my gamestats. Like I have trillions of kills/headshots with certain guns. I also have a gun Weapon Prestige 9 thanks to the glitch. It's so messed up.

If anyone on Xbox wants to hit me up, message me your gamertag. ;)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I was watching some friends play zombies today and it seemed fun, but I never got around to playing myself. :P

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar
Inquire never, so always need elephants.

May 2009
...wait, are zombies part of BO2, or are they a modpack?

If I remember correctly, zombies were usually a modpack of sorts to previous COD versions...

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar

Elite Mod

November 2006
Nah, it comes with COD. World at war, black ops, and black ops 2 all have it. I think you might've had to complete the campaign to unlock it in world at war though. Definitely give it a try.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yep, built in. :)

Pretty sure it's also in modern warfare 3?

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
I have it, it's fun. I need to do the campaign, however. I think I'll start the campaign when I'm finished with my second prestige.

Zombies in this one is the first one I haven't really disliked.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Jim Avatar
I have it, it's fun. I need to do the campaign, however. I think I'll start the campaign when I'm finished with my second prestige.

Second prestige? You have too much free time. :P I'm only level 31 before first prestige.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Chris Avatar
Jim Avatar

Second prestige? You have too much free time. :P I'm only level 31 before first prestige.

Double points helped a bit.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Jim Avatar
Chris Avatar

Double points helped a bit.

... that does make sense.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar

Elite Mod

November 2006
Tonight I cleared all six of my classes and started fresh... I had 13 unlock tokens, spent them all. As a result, I now have a knife-only class with 6 perks. Why? Because I don't use six classes. I don't even use five. What a waste of a prestige.
Lucifer Avatar

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
I don't believe in BO2, mainly because BO was so amazing, and BO2 sucked so much. I just pretend it never happened.

newBookmarkLockedFalling