Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Achievement Pack 11: Tiding Over
(20 points per item; 150 for completion)

1. A Post a Day Keeps the Doctor Away
Be a registered member for one year and have at least 365 posts
2. First!
Be the first to reply to an announcement or dev blog post
3. On the Go
Post on SZ using the mobile app
4. I Came, I Saw, I Dominated
Surpass the staff average (excluding Team Studio) in number of achievements, points, posts, or karma
5. God Thread
Create a thread that receives 2,000 views

Because it's taking longer than expected to get us up and going for PBv5, Ben and I decided to release a new achievement pack for you guys.

Good luck and enjoy!

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
1. Done
2. Done
3. It's gonna be a while...don't own a phone with apps and my parents aren't to keen on payed apps on their phones or ipad :P
4. Is there a place we will be able to see the staff average?
5. Now I have to go resurrect my article thread :P

Good job guys. I like the graphics ;)

Last Edit: Jan 23, 2013 21:20:57 GMT by Joe Kerr
Building Your Proboard, a Basic Guide to Getting Your Forum Started

Need somewhere to host files?[/url]

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
4) The staff page on the members list. :P

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
Currently you need:

7,778 posts
2,466 points
56 Achievements
136 Karma

Those are some high numbers :P

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar
Inquire never, so always need elephants.

May 2009
Heh, looks like hat one isn't for those light of heart.

Other than that, new pack, awesome.

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
Got 1,2,5 as I logged in, woo! I've not got much chance of getting 4 any time soon. The mobile app costs £2, I don't think an achievement is worth that, so it looks like I've got all I'm gonna get from this pack :P

EDIT: What's up with the award dates? 11.1 shows me having got it in March 2012, 11.2 says Jul 2012.

Last Edit: Jan 24, 2013 0:11:20 GMT by Simie

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
All I need is to post on mobile app? Not bad I say. xD

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
Simie Avatar
Got 1,2,5 as I logged in, woo! I've not got much chance of getting 4 any time soon. The mobile app costs £2, I don't think an achievement is worth that, so it looks like I've got all I'm gonna get from this pack :P

EDIT: What's up with the award dates? 11.1 shows me having got it in March 2012, 11.2 says Jul 2012.
My guess is that's the date you actually completed the achievement. Not the day it was awarded...?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Heh. That's an interesting side effect of this. I've been tracking some of these achievements for quite a while. There are currently 81 active achievements (hidden, retired, normal). I'm currently tracking 100 achievements. So, basically, you might have earned some achievements that don't even technically exist yet. :)

And yeah, 4 is hard to get. Once we get more staff, it'll be easier (because it'll balance out my absurd amounts. >.<) Also, a bit after v5 launch we'll replace karma ('cause it's gone) with likes. I'm waiting a bit so that likes approaches some form of equilibrium. :)

and I'll look into replacing On the Go. I wasn't aware the free app was gone. =/

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
Chris Avatar
I've been tracking some of these achievements for quite a while.

Ah, I thought it would be something like that.

Yeah, the free app has been gone for a while now. I last checked sometime early last year and it didn't seem to be available then either.

Last Edit: Jan 24, 2013 0:53:14 GMT by Simie

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
Chris Avatar
Heh. That's an interesting side effect of this. I've been tracking some of these achievements for quite a while. There are currently 81 active achievements (hidden, retired, normal). I'm currently tracking 100 achievements. So, basically, you might have earned some achievements that don't even technically exist yet. :)

And yeah, 4 is hard to get. Once we get more staff, it'll be easier (because it'll balance out my absurd amounts. >.<) Also, a bit after v5 launch we'll replace karma ('cause it's gone) with likes. I'm waiting a bit so that likes approaches some form of equilibrium. :)

and I'll look into replacing On the Go. I wasn't aware the free app was gone. =/

Doesn't v5 have a mobile version? If so would this be traceable? I don't know if they do it the same way as the app...but if there is a way to check that is one replacement option...

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Joe Kerr Avatar
Chris Avatar

Doesn't v5 have a mobile version? If so would this be traceable? I don't know if they do it the same way as the app...but if there is a way to check that is one replacement option...

Yep, it's trackable. :)
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Well there you go. :P Nevermind, not going anywhere.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I don't know what you guys are talking about with number 4... :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar
I don't know what you guys are talking about with number 4... :)

In their defense, it did become one of the hardest achievements on SZ.

Based purely on the number of people with specific achievements, it's top 7.

newBookmarkLockedFalling