Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'm as impartial as impartial can be. I'll just change both your display names to match your usernames.

That seems fair. :P

And no, you didn't. I never finished the series. ha.

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005
Chris Avatar
I'm as impartial as impartial can be. I'll just change both your display names to match your usernames.

That seems fair. :P

And no, you didn't. I never finished the series. ha.

I am so ashamed of my Naruto days... not because I didn't like the show, but because I made it my username...

When did you stop?!

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I haven't seen the whole series, but I want to. They finally finished the anime, too!

Also, have you ever watched Kekkaishi? It has a very Inuyasha feel to it, but it's still a very different show. I love it.

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005
Lucifer Avatar
I haven't seen the whole series, but I want to. They finally finished the anime, too!

Also, have you ever watched Kekkaishi? It has a very Inuyasha feel to it, but it's still a very different show. I love it.

Wait, Naruto is over? I thought the manga was still going?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Aaron Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

Wait, Naruto is over? I thought the manga was still going?

I was referring to Inuyasha, you fool!

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005
Well you said "they finally finished the anime" as if it was a recent occurrence. You should watch it just to say you've seen it all.

Here's a great website with InuYasha information:
iycatacombs.com/

Edit: God dammit Chris why'd you take the one good site you've ever made, down?!

Last Edit: Mar 15, 2013 22:44:16 GMT by Aaron

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Aaron Avatar
Well you said "they finally finished the anime" as if it was a recent occurrence. You should watch it just to say you've seen it all.

Here's a great website with InuYasha information:
iycatacombs.com/

Edit: God dammit Chris why'd you take the one good site you've ever made, down?!

Well, it is fairly recent, especially with respect to when the last time most of us were actually into that show.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Because it was a waste of bandwidth on that host. :P I'm slowly migrating that host over to my other host to save money.

And I dunno where I stopped. I'm not sure I ever saw all the episodes consecutively to begin with.

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005
Chris Avatar
Because it was a waste of bandwidth on that host. :P I'm slowly migrating that host over to my other host to save money.

And I dunno where I stopped. I'm not sure I ever saw all the episodes consecutively to begin with.

Addon domain?

Did you watch them on TV or torrent them? I stick to streams now. Yeah the quality isn't always the best, but it's faster.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Aaron Avatar
Chris Avatar

Addon domain?

Did you watch them on TV or torrent them? I stick to streams now. Yeah the quality isn't always the best, but it's faster.

TV mostly. :P Adult Swim

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Chris Avatar
Aaron Avatar

Addon domain?

Fuck yeah, Adult Swim.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar
Chris Avatar

Fuck yeah, Adult Swim.

I remember being highly confused when I first saw Inuyasha, actually. It was just... wat.

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005
The voice actors...

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Aaron Avatar
The voice actors...

Yeah, that was painful too.