Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
So, the previews got me really hyped up to go see this movie.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwx1f0kyNwI

(Not so much that trailer specifically, but that shows more of the plot.)

and, I was going to, until two friends told me it sucked. Well, at least plot-wise. "It's everything you expect in terms of action, but be prepared for a plot hole per minute."

Anyone seen it yet?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
For those of us who can't watch YouTube (sorry, just give me one more month), what's this about? The name is REALLY familiar.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar
For those of us who can't watch YouTube (sorry, just give me one more month), what's this about? The name is REALLY familiar.

www.imdb.com/title/tt2302755/?ref_=sr_1

:P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Leonidas and Morgan Freeman? I'm in.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar
Leonidas and Morgan Freeman? I'm in.

Exactly. Again, great action, I've just heard the plot is... bad.

⸗April⸗

⸗April⸗ Avatar
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Official Member

April 2012
What! I loved it. :D

Anything with Gerard Butler and I'm hooked.... :P

No seriously though, I really liked the movie, alot more than I expected to. My boyfriend said it was a bit unrealistic though, in how they held the president hostage or something like that, but he knows more about that stuff, I didn't really see it being too unrealistic, to be honest. -shrugs-

That being said, I still enjoyed the movie and I thought it was great and full of suspense.

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
I'm not a big fan of Butler, but this does look like it could be great. And as you may well know by now (from the game thread) I love action. Sure I live plots too, in fact I really do. But I for one love a good action movie where it's mindless killing etc.

Oddly enough, I hadn't heard of this until a few days ago, now I seem to be seeing it everywhere :o

newBookmarkLockedFalling