Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
So, I'm a tad late on getting this started... (The whole not being around at the start of the playoffs thing hurt us)

... but welcome to our first competition since return!

Rules are simple.  Pick which teams you think will win, and win points!

The first, second, and third place winners will receiver 100, 75, and 50 points, respectively.  (In the event of a tie, both people get the points for that position! No splitting. :) )

Everyone who enters will also receive points for each correct guess.  First round = 8 points, second round = 16 points, final round = 32 points.  (There are also general competition achievements up for grabs here!)

To enter, submit your entry to me via PM with the following form (select only one per group):AFC Divisional 1: San Diego Chargers or Denver Broncos
AFC Divisional 2: Indianapolis Colts or New England Patriots

NFC Divisional 1: New Orleans Saints or Seattle Seahawks
NFC Divisional 2: San Francisco 49ers or Carolina Panters

AFC Championship: San Diego Chargers, Denver Broncos, Indianapolis Colts, or New England Patriots
NFC Championship: New Orleans Saints, Seattle Seahawks, San Francisco 49ers, or Carolina Panters

Super Bowl: Any of the above

www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture  You can find more information here about the playoffs. :)

Entries are due before kickoff of the first playoff game on Saturday!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
To note: If you submit late, I just won't count whatever set of games have been start by the time of your submission.

i.e. if you submit five minutes into the first game, I'll have to discount all the divisional games. This does mean that I shift the points as well. (i.e. second round = 8 points, final round = 16 points.)

Smangii

Smangii Avatar
Smangii Avatar

March 2006
Woo!

Looking good now :)

Are you rewarding points as it goes, or at the end?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Smangii Avatar
Smangii Avatar
Woo!

Looking good now :)

Are you rewarding points as it goes, or at the end?
Everything will be calculated at the end for simplicity's sake. :)

Smangii

Smangii Avatar
Smangii Avatar

March 2006
It's over! I want my points!  8-)

newBookmarkLockedFalling