Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
Chris Avatar
Joe Kerr Avatar
I needed to read this a few years ago. You plan on writing any tuts for V5 Chris?

I may. I want to see what their developer docs cover, once those get published... but those might be quite a ways out still. Probably not until the April deadline, actually.

Definitely feel free to ask questions though. I may record myself doing a skin conversion, because that might be helpful.

?

Update please :D Is there anywhere I can play around with v5?

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
You can get a betazone forum at ProBoards.com/betazone Last i checked the upgrade process was down though.

Chris Avatar
Joe Kerr Avatar
w3schools.com has saved my life a few times...and google in general :P

w3fools.com/

Yea, yea...i know all about that place :P I still used W3 though and think they are a great recourse for most of what I do :) I don't take everything i find on the net as law so if it doesn't work I just keep researching until I find the right way to do things :)

Last Edit: Jan 7, 2013 21:38:01 GMT by Joe Kerr
Building Your Proboard, a Basic Guide to Getting Your Forum Started

Need somewhere to host files?[/url]

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
crazynarutard Avatar
Chris Avatar

I may. I want to see what their developer docs cover, once those get published... but those might be quite a ways out still. Probably not until the April deadline, actually.

Definitely feel free to ask questions though. I may record myself doing a skin conversion, because that might be helpful.

?

Update please :D Is there anywhere I can play around with v5?

See night's post. You can convert one there. :P Just request a beta key.

newBookmarkLockedFalling