Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Boag

Boag Avatar
Yo Yo Ma!

Official Member

September 2005
I was reading the other battle thread and I thought "I fancy a battle!" so, if you can code PHP, post here with the challenge and we'll do battle. XD

Open to anyone with any level of PHP abilities!

- Boag

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
XD

I'd go, but I don't want to get dominated within 50 seconds. <_<;; Maybe Peter would be worthy rival for you?

peter
I would but I have a lot of PHP coding to do for a client, so I doubt I will be pwning anyone at the moment :P ;)

What sort of battle did you have in mind anyway?

Boag

Boag Avatar
Yo Yo Ma!

Official Member

September 2005
Any aspect of PHP (including mysql) other than flatfiling - that's one area of PHP that I haven't done in a very very long time - other than that, i'm convinced I can make anything, i've beaten all challenges before, so I look forward to another when the time comes.

Even if no-one wants to battle me, i'd like someone to pose a code/system for me to try and make. :D

- Boag

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
Err..I would love to battle you boag. But 7 months without coding a single pHp really rusted me.
I used to code guestbook systems and file upload systems..but that's now a thing in the past.

^^:;

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
i would love to have a go... buttt i'm still a bit rusty in places lol.. maybe in a few weeks i'll challenge ya :)

newBookmarkLockedFalling