Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
Welcome to the board
Welcome to Studio Zero's pre-made database board. Where you can download all the graphics that you need for decorating your forum/website and make it all pretty.

Currently, you can download your premades in here in this board. But near the future, we may transfer the premades into the new website.

But for now, please enjoy the premades made by Team Studio and our members. :)

Simple rules regarding to the graphics:

When you download the graphics you are allowed to perform any of the following actions unless otherwise stated:
  • Modify the colours of the graphics in any way.
  • Add other elements to the graphics
  • Add text to the graphics to match your website
  • Ask the original author to modify the graphics to suit your needs
  • Do anything to make the graphics look beautiful as long as the author is still credited

But you are not allowed to:
  • Remove/erase the name of the author's name on the graphics
  • Claim to others that you made the graphics
  • Manipulate and change the graphics in anyway and claim that you are the author
  • Rehost the graphics and put it as your own premade in your own website/forum
  • Hotlink the download link/preview link without the author's permission.

That's just about it for the premade database. Our rules will change as the database grows bigger. But for now: enjoy!

Last Edit: Mar 11, 2007 22:58:10 GMT by Team Studio

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
FAQs
These FAQs will be updated as more premades are made ;)

Last updated: March 11th 2007

What does [ Blah ] before the name of the image mean?

It means the following:
  • [TB] = Title Banner
  • [SIG] = Signatures
  • [SZ] = Studio Zero special graphics!
  • [SMI] = Smilies

Why are some of the downloads in PSD?
Because the point of these premades is that you can download the PSD file of the premade and make any custom changes in photoshop.

But what if I don't have photoshop and I need to edit the image to my tastes?
We have addressed this issue. But based from our experience, about 80% of users downloading a premade owns the Photoshop program. That's why we only supply editable PSDs for photoshop users for now.

For now, if you do not have photoshop and would like us to help you make any changes to your banner. Please post your request in the GraFX Request board with a link to the premade PSD download and state what changes you would like. For more information, please read the GraFX Request Rules and FAQs

Last Edit: Mar 11, 2007 22:59:35 GMT by Team Studio

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
Broken Links/Images

I've found a broken link and/or image, what should I do? Do I report it? How?

If you come across a broken link for a downloadable premade graphic or resource in this board, or if you see a thread that once had a preview image, but no longer exists, then please bump the thread telling us it is broken. We'll attempt to get it fixed or remove it from the database in the worst case.

Last Edit: Dec 31, 2008 22:26:42 GMT by Chris

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
Premade Hosting from SZ

What exactly is this premade hosting you ask? Well, it's simple. Studio Zero is willing to host your premades as long as they are made available at Studio Zero. They may be linked to anywhere else also.

Here's the basic requirements:
- File is in a .rar or .zip format. (.rar is preferred due to further file compression)
- File is not more then 50 MB in size.
- File will be posted at Studio Zero.

To obtain the free hosting, all you need to do is send a PM to Chris and title it "Premade Hosting" (or something similar). In this PM, place a link to the already uploaded file so that it can be accessed to be placed on the hosting section and a link will be given to you.

If you have any questions, again, PM Chris.

The goal behind this is to provide a alternative host to things like RipWay which limit the number of downloads per day or sites like MegaUpload which have numerous ads and have a delay before downloading.

newBookmarkLockedFalling