Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Well, since somebody thought it'd be funny to smite me I'm going to leave for awhile. <_< >_> .. See ya for now!

tech

tech Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
=0 thats bad... dont leave,..i dont know you...but still..dont leave

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Man, you're still at 6. That's twice as high as me and higher than everyone else. Smiting and karma doesn't matter. Don't leave man...I'll be the only one here who posts alot then...

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Karma means nothing man. Don't let it get to you. Here, *Exalts*

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Seriously, Karma doesn't mean anything at all. Notice the saying in my sig. That's cause I could care less to what my karma's at.

But I guess if you still must go then cya. But I hope you get back here soon!

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
Haha, leaving because someone smited you. That's so sad.

*smites*

I'm probably going to get flamed for being sarcastic to someone other people like, but c'mon. See it from my angle...

edit: Just to say it wasn't me who smited "iliketoplay" that's caused him to leave. Get someone to check the security log if you don't believe me.

Last Edit: Aug 30, 2005 17:29:01 GMT by Jamie85

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Well.. In order to make "Jamie85" happy, I'm going to leave permantly. I would delete my account but it'd make the forum messy with a guest name everywhere, so feel free to smite me all you want, or even ban me. But before I go I'd like to say I had alot of fun with you guys. Bai everyone!

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Come on man! Who am I gonna race against for post count? How are you gonna laugh at my newly posted pictures? Don't leave... :'(

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
iliketoplay

I've got the perfect solution: turn off the karma feature.

In that way, no one can smite or exalt you. Everyone will be a happy bunch :D

Ady

Ady Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
jamie85 said:
Haha, leaving because someone smited you. That's so sad.

*smites*

I'm probably going to get flamed for being sarcastic to someone other people like, but c'mon. See it from my angle...

edit: Just to say it wasn't me who smited "iliketoplay" that's caused him to leave. Get someone to check the security log if you don't believe me.

Uhh, that is kinda mean. I am looking at it from your angle, and you should have kept your comments to yourself rather than making him feel worse.

ILikeToPlay... you shouldn't leave. Quitting doesn't show anything but weakness. Show some strength. :)

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Or become a staff member. Then I can smite you and you won't have to feel bad because I smite all the staff. :D Just look at my sig.

Last Edit: Aug 30, 2005 20:42:30 GMT by Lucifer

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
Really though. By saying he's leaving permanently he's just proved my point. Karma forming people's decisions? It's just crazy.

It seems like he just wants attention =/

Finally, don't tell me what makes me happy.

Last Edit: Aug 30, 2005 22:37:48 GMT by Jamie85

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
No one said what makes you happy. That comment was irrelavant to the current topic. And he wouldn't do it for attention. He's the most active poster here, he doesn't need any attention. If your comments aren't gonna be helpful or sincere, don't post them. We're trying to stop him from leaving, not belittling him because of his actions.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
First off Joe, turning off Karma would me recoding the mini-profile. x_x

---

As for you guys, don't insult him for leaving. If he wants to leave because someone smited him, its his choice, even though, to most people, karma may mean nothing. As to prove it, I'm going to set my karma to -100.

Ady

Ady Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
cddude229 said:
First off Joe, turning off Karma would me recoding the mini-profile. x_x

---

As for you guys, don't insult him for leaving. If he wants to leave because someone smited him, its his choice, even though, to most people, karma may mean nothing. As to prove it, I'm going to set my karma to -100.

A-haha! You have -100 Karma! *Whispers to others* I don't think anyone likes him... 8-) J/k

Yeh, you gotta think about the coders before any major actions are decided.

newBookmarkLockedFalling