Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Tanshin

Tanshin Avatar

March 2009
Chris Avatar
Tanshin Avatar
I'm only seeing the updated link, but I'm not too concerned about the image.

We use a random rotation among affiliate images, so it'll appear about every 1 in 4 times.

Didn't even notice that those changed among the several times I refreshed :P Thanks!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Tanshin Avatar
Chris Avatar

We use a random rotation among affiliate images, so it'll appear about every 1 in 4 times.

Didn't even notice that those changed among the several times I refreshed :P Thanks!

If you want older ones removed, that's doable too. :P

qwertyuiopthepie

qwertyuiopthepie Avatar

January 2010
Hi, Qwerty here. I'm a high administrator of the Dan-Ball Forums. Just letting you know, sorry about adding you to the affiliation panel thing early.

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar
Inquire never, so always need elephants.

May 2009
Qwerty! You made an account!

Anyways, the don't blame him as it was mah fault... I told him to put it up early...

Anyways... what have you though of our forum so far? Acceptable?

Last Edit: Jan 11, 2010 7:42:33 GMT by ~Memzak~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Memzak: Yeah, forum looks good after those few extra days. I'll add it now. :)

Qwerty: There's no penalty for adding it early. :P We wouldn't complain about free advertising for us.

qwertyuiopthepie

qwertyuiopthepie Avatar

January 2010
Alright, thanks. I'll add it now.

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar

May 2009
Sorry about not posting, I've been in boarding school for the past week and my laptop hasn't arrived yet...

again sorry!

And thanks for accepting us!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
~Memzak~ Avatar
Sorry about not posting, I've been in boarding school for the past week and my laptop hasn't arrived yet...

again sorry!

And thanks for accepting us!

I wouldn't sweat not posting here. :P It's not a huge thing. And your site's activity didn't falter, so it's not an issue.

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar

May 2009
Sorry about our link breaking, our forum had to move because of a corrupt site owner going beserk.

We can still be found at danballforum.proboards.com

But we have lost a lot of posts, member and history.
(even though we have it backed up here: disabled.t28.net/forum/) {which we are still trying to get to look acceptable}

It would be nice to still affiliate with you guys. (if you'd like) but I'm afraid that we don't have as many members before.
(yet the activity is still the same, 30 - 50 members still relatively active)

I hope you consider it. :D

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
~Memzak~ Avatar
Sorry about our link breaking, our forum had to move because of a corrupt site owner going beserk.

We can still be found at danballforum.proboards.com

But we have lost a lot of posts, member and history.
(even though we have it backed up here: disabled.t28.net/forum/) {which we are still trying to get to look acceptable}

It would be nice to still affiliate with you guys. (if you'd like) but I'm afraid that we don't have as many members before.
(yet the activity is still the same, 30 - 50 members still relatively active)

I hope you consider it. :D

I just removed it 'cause it disappeared. You'll be back up in a minute. :)

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar

May 2009
Thanks Chris!

Your one is already up so thats all taken care of.... :D

drs

drs Avatar

Male

August 2010
Hello, I'm from Good Doctor Media, I know I have many affiliates with my site but I don't have many on my homepage and I'm take the dead links and/ or links to uncooperative sites so I could place your banner there. I should have your link up by late today.

Home page URL: thegooddoctor.web.officelive.com/

Banner 1: thegooddoctor.web.officelive.com/images/output4.gif
Banner 2: thegooddoctor.web.officelive.com/images/output.gif
Banner 3: thegooddoctor.web.officelive.com/images/output_drs.gif

All other banners are either .gif images in production or .swf banners.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
drs: I'm going to need more information about what your site does exactly. I feel we may have legal issues as I see stuff that at least reminds me of ROMs.

drs

drs Avatar

Male

August 2010
The site was originally constructed as a free online gaming site running off officelive with the intent to serve as unblocked for users with limited by admin protocols with games based in java flash and shockwave as well as a former gaming clan. This is done by rerouting permitted links from other sites to ours and when such is not possible we sometimes are able to host the game our self. The games archive is incomplete for NES but none of the games or emulators are hosted with our servers (this is the same for many of our other available applets, as for the downloads, they oblige to the terms of agreement of megauploads.

Currently the site has about 1000 games, no viruses as far as microsoft and google are concerned, and about 10-400 visits each day, completely free, virtually no advertising, zero redirects, zero pop-ups, no affiliation with sites containing illegal content or content not suitable for persons under the age of 18, and we are best seen in Firefox.

I don't know if this information will suffice, if you need a different information, please specify more and I'll do my best to answer.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Drs: I've been debating over this for a while and I'm going to have to say no for two reasons. First off, it is still because of legal reasons. For some reason, something just doesn't strike me as right about the website. Secondly, our sites are completely unrelated. This is more of just "oh, and this" than a reason that I will normally deny affiliates. Sorry.

newBookmarkLockedFalling