Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Recently, I have been exploring the realm of skins for veohTV. This program is a video player that is designed to merge directly with the Veoh website. Lately, Veoh has become a sensation. It's ease of video management and endorsement by almost all of the alphabet channels has made it a very huge website, featuring complete episodes of tv shows uploaded by the creators themselves. In addition to this, the dark side is very well maintained. Illegally uploaded shows are plentiful, and even pretty easy to find. That's classified as a bad thing, but you know that you'll abuse that part. I openly admit to doing so myself. (As in I watched some of it, I don't upload illegal stuff.)

The veohTV player is a skinable application that uses several codecs to play all sorts of videos. It can be used to directly watch content off of Veoh, or even other online players, like Yahoo, Google, or YouTube. It also has several other features that I won't bother listing. The fact is that it can be skinned. In my never-ending quest to explore every form of digital art, I stumbled upon this. Of course I have to try it out. I'm currently working on a skin called "veohGlass". It's basically my version of the default skin. It will be shiny and very glassy. I'll be sure to post some screenshots as I progress on it. :)

wat

tcm

tcm Avatar

Studio Member

January 2008
Cool! I use VeohTV daily to watch me, ugh, legal content :D.

Ever since stage6 went down it's been my favorite video service, post some screencaps when you got them, this sounds cool!

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
uploads.roddyinnovations.com/users/Scorpian8867/veohglassplayback.png

That's all I have done, so far. It looks best against a dark background, so save it and open it up in something. :)
wat

newBookmarkLockedFalling