Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
The tournament bracket can be found in that clickable link a few words back. Click on each character's name for a picture if you don't know who they are, but if you don't know who Mario is I'm asking you nicely to crawl out of that hole you've lived in for the past 20 years.

Anyway, I've decided to make a separate topic for each round/poll, since the alternatives weren't as direct. But if you have any other ideas for the contest and how it should be run, post them here. I've also decided not to have a discussion thread, so everything you want to post about can be talked about here, including questions, comments, smack talk, or whatever else. That's why there's a poll instead of post voting. If you vote for a character but don't vote in the poll it won't count. So, the contest has started, have fun and all that good stuff. No cheating either since that's just lame and I'll have CD do something to you.

I also thought to give everyone who nominated characters and has a prediction set in two extra points to start off the tournament. They're the ones who made the bracket what it is more or less, and thus are more awesome for participating in both.

The current first-round match-up and all the ones after that are worth two points in the standings. Second round will be four, third eight, and so on. I have a couple ideas of when to end the match, but don't worry about that now, just focus on the voting.

Speaking of which, anyone can vote, regardless of your past participation in the contest. So now, LET THE TOURNAMENT BEGIN WHOA WATCH OUT

Tournament Standings

/X\/D\ — 2
CrAzY_J — 2
$©Ø®Þ!@Ω™ — 2
Chris — 0­­­­
Arucard — 0
mukei — 0

Last Edit: Aug 10, 2007 18:40:19 GMT by Ess Ohh

Matt

Matt Avatar

needs moar dragonfly

February 2006
What time will this close?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
thegamemaster said:
What time will this close?

Re-read the 4th paragraph. :P

Matt

Matt Avatar

needs moar dragonfly

February 2006
Oops. I was skimming for a number. :P

Pajama Sam will win.

:: rate 5 ::

Last Edit: Aug 11, 2007 2:42:36 GMT by Matt

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
XD you cheater. Getting inactive users and/or making up new accounts (I actually don't know which but figured I should cover both bases) to vote for Pajama Sam? Too obvious, man. =P rargh

Last Edit: Aug 11, 2007 3:11:10 GMT by Ess Ohh

Matt

Matt Avatar

needs moar dragonfly

February 2006
Screw the rules, I have money!

I just told them to vote. They're Pajama Sam fans. :P

Last Edit: Aug 11, 2007 3:29:03 GMT by Matt

Salvager

Salvager Avatar

July 2006
i vote for Mario. you can't really beat Mario.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
thegamemaster said:
Screw the rules, I have money!

I just told them to vote. They're Pajama Sam fans. :P

Heh, yeah, sure, there's probably a whole cult following over an edutainment game. It's just suspicious when you have two inactive users and one "new guy" vote in a topic in a board they've never been in. =P

And I have more money. And by money I mean threats. And by threats I mean harshly-worded fragment sentences.

salvager said:
i vote for Mario. you can't really beat Mario.

You need to vote in the poll, though.

Last Edit: Aug 11, 2007 17:37:02 GMT by Ess Ohh

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Mario FTW.

Bill

Bill Avatar

February 2007
Ever since Mario Kart pissed me off with Mario as my character, I kinda got angry at him. =X

Pajama Sam. Not based on skills, he just looks a lot cooler.

Salvager

Salvager Avatar

July 2006
oh. sorry i forgot too. will do that now.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
bill said:
XD told me to vote here.

fixed

Even though this is making for an interesting match, if you get any more people to vote your way I'm gonna have to stop counting them. =P

mukei

mukei Avatar

July 2006
SO, did you vote yet? :o

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Yeah, I did. I can see who else voted too. I also just noticed his sig for some reason. wtflolz

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Mario all the way.

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling