Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
Written By Xylish
Please do not repost this article without prior permission

Studio Zero, in many ways, is very similar to the big computer giant: Apple Computers. Both of us want to "innovate our way out of the big market." instead of following a "common trend."

Take the "trendawhore" graphics for instance, with rendered graphics and the "super smooth" design. Sure, they may look good for a while, but once everyone starts to follow the same design it gets bland and common. Apple computers share the same ideas as that of SZ. Instead of a bland interface for a normal PC, Apple had a vision to extend the PC's design to the max by offering the well designed Mac OS X with the new "Dashboard" feature, seamless intergration with programs and the trademark "eye candy" icon design.

Both Studio Zero and Apple plays a similar niche in each of their respective market: Small audience with a very high potential to become big like the others. However, no one dismisses them as niche players. Because for SZ, all we need to do is attract 3 active members from other websites over to SZ, and our post counts and activity will double. This is similar to the Apple company as for every 5 people converted from their Windows based PC into Mac, Apple doubles their market share.

Apple and Studio Zero's product offers are less than that of their competitors. However, they are of the highest quality that you can find. In SZ, we test our codes, innovate new ideas to change your experience in using those codes in a entirely different way. Our graphics are made with the highest quality that you can get and are made by the best artists. Same as that of the Apple company, they innovate their ideas to change the way you use computers by combining both the screen and the computer itself.Also, because the computers are apple made, the Mac OS X seamlessly intergrates with the imac computers, preventing any "blue screen of death" events.

As you can see, Studio Zero is very familar to Apple computers in many, many ways. Both parties favours innovation, plays a similar niche in their respective markets and praise the term "quality over quantity".

Last Edit: Jun 26, 2006 22:22:48 GMT by Chris

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
Very well written :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Wow, now that's a unique perspective.... but I hate Apple's.... does that mean I hate SZ? :P

jaydash

jaydash Avatar
Hope your doing great!!!

Official Member

September 2005
LOL. Mac computers are better than Windows. I should know, cause I've used both and own a Mac. Macs, arent vulnerable to petty viruses.

Please enjoy your stay here ^_^

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
That's cause they don't make viruses for Mac's because they're so little used. :P

Zcourge

Zcourge Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
They might be able to fend of viruses and spyware but they are still very much an easy target for my wrath. I mean, how the heck are you supposed to find it user-friendly? You can't even make windows full-size!

Argh, enough with my rambling, I had to use a Mac when I wrote a report in Physics and man, it usually takes me a half hour but with the Mac it took me an additional an hour and a half..

Anyway, very nice article indeed Joe! I just hope you compare SZ with Windows or something next time. :D

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
zcourge said:
They might be able to fend of viruses and spyware but they are still very much an easy target for my wrath. I mean, how the heck are you supposed to find it user-friendly? You can't even make windows full-size!

Argh, enough with my rambling, I had to use a Mac when I wrote a report in Physics and man, it usually takes me a half hour but with the Mac it took me an additional an hour and a half..

Anyway, very nice article indeed Joe! I just hope you compare SZ with Windows or something next time. :D

Umm..windows? The root of all evil? (maybe not..)

I'll write more articles...soon..maybe? XD

^^;;
*needs time off computer*

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
:P Write more when you get free time.

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
How about comparing SZ to windows because it's popular? :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
:P That works too.

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
jamie85 said:
How about comparing SZ to windows because it's popular? :P

Maybe..though I have more negatives about Windows compared to Positives..

Next article is due at Friday 8:00pm GMT+1200
Topic: The hard life of being a admin

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
Very well done and explained...Xylish-Sensei.

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
One little thing:

Studio Zero is efficient and fast.

Macs are undoubtly slow and inefficient. Bad for gaming, and have a horrible internet browser. XP

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
:P SZ can be really slow sometimes also.

Luke

Luke Avatar

August 2005
cddude229 said:
:P SZ can be really slow sometimes also.

I agree with that. But it also picks up alot also. :)

And well written Xylish. Hope to see more from you.

newBookmarkLockedFalling