Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

3:

3: Avatar
...xD

Dedicated Member

June 2006
meh, i guess you could use something like: "Don't judge a book by it's cover, but rather by the content of it's pages." ;D

On a side not: Sure, you may think the person with 7,000 incoherent posts is a complete moron, but they may also be someone attending Harvard. People sometimes act smart online and stupid off, so i'm guessing it can also work the other way around. ;)

SF™

SF™ Avatar
The Transporter

Dedicated Member

April 2007
Well at least if you post a lot you are helping the community

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
Well yes it matters ALOT , because if u aren't active and if u do not have that much of posts they would not even look at you'r profile unless , i am going to take an example , chris , or cena , or smangii , they do not need to be that active why cauz they are famous , they really good at what they do , but as if for members like me , we have to post our ass of ....Xd

;D

SF™

SF™ Avatar
The Transporter

Dedicated Member

April 2007
^ You are actually correct.

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
i know that :P

SF™

SF™ Avatar
The Transporter

Dedicated Member

April 2007
Lol vanity... tut tut tut :P

Aran of Genocide

Aran of Genocide Avatar
Noooo, there's no way I, a mere handsome and sexy shopkeeper, could possibly have Bankai!

Official Member

January 2007
rko said:
Well yes it matters ALOT , because if u aren't active and if u do not have that much of posts they would not even look at you'r profile unless , i am going to take an example , chris , or cena , or smangii , they do not need to be that active why cauz they are famous , they really good at what they do , but as if for members like me , we have to post our ass of ....Xd

;D

Mah. I gotta agree with you on that.

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
AH , me famous :P

SF™

SF™ Avatar
The Transporter

Dedicated Member

April 2007
Or just lucky :P

cena

cena Avatar

Official Member

May 2006
rko said:

;D

I have to say this is your best post ever on PB =D

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
Yeah i know , i had my brain replaced :P

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
All those who say it doesn't matter are kidding themselves - of course it matters! whether you want to admit or not - it matters to you and to everyone around you. Who's gonna even think of quality when you've got 10 posts?? Saying quality over content is the way to be is much too damn idealistic - that's not really how it is. :)

SF™

SF™ Avatar
The Transporter

Dedicated Member

April 2007
Slip is right.... We cant deny it.

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
No one can , even if u are staff ;D

17Godzilla

17Godzilla Avatar

Dedicated Member

October 2005
If post count didn't matter we wouldn't have it.

It tells you how active someone is. And yeah, I know some people spam.

But if they are a spammer and they have a high post count that tells you a lot as well.

If you look at a few of someone's posts, and their post count, that will tell you all you need to know.
enalia.proboards92.com/index.cgi

newBookmarkLockedFalling