Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Because PC gaming is the future and you're stuck in the past, Chris.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar
Because PC gaming is the future and you're stuck in the past, Chris.

I grew out of PC gaming about 6 years ago. :P

I did just start playing Binding of Isaac today though. A bit addicting.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Been playing through RE6 with a friend the past few days. Before that, finished up Saints Row 2 and 3.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I've been grinding through Samurai Warriors Chronicles for the 3DS. I'm trying to build up friendships and unlock the last few characters and stages. Eventually I'm gonna unlock Chaos mode and burn through every level again on that. This is probably the best "Warriors" game I've ever played, even if Samurai Warriors 2 remains my favorite (because it was just so well polished).

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
After 60 hours, we beat RE6. That was a long game. >.<

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Technically the last game I played was Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for 3DS. I only just made a character and have been too busy for anything else, but I fully intend to start plowing through that game today. I have at least 2 good friends who play it, and possibly more who will in the future, so I gotta take advantage of my down time out here on the ocean to catch up.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Here's more or less what I've been playing...

NCAA 14... of course. I'm sad this is likely the last one for quite a few years. I really enjoy the series and one of my classmates was actually working on it for EA. He's on Madden now instead. I think I'm about 30 years into my dynasty now. I want to hit 60 and be forced into retirement (or maybe they say you died? I want to find out.)

Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds... beat the game, just trying to 100% it at this point. I'm missing 6 heart containers. :( I think one is a mini-game, but I'm not sure on the rest yet. I also have some treasure missions to do. (Those ones where it's a puzzle and you get rupees.)

Typing of the Dead. After watching a YouTube video of this, I had to buy the remade version. I'm waiting for someone to get the game so I can play online. My best friend has been too busy to play it with me so far.

I've played through quite a few others, but that's the most recent set on each system.

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
The Last of Us

Naughty Dog's very solid take on the whole "zombie apocalypse" thing. Unfortunately, I played it mostly to see how the story panned out, so the ending ruined almost everything for me. Still had plenty of fun playing through it, but I'm gonna have that rotten taste in my mouth for weeks.

Dust: An Elysian Tail

It took me a few days before I noticed the title pun. Get it? Tail? Cuz there are furry characters in it? IT'S A JOKE!

Also a mediocre ending, but it didn't get to me as much. The game itself was a lot of fun, and I'll probably be heading back into it later on to farm the rest of the achievements. Honestly, I was quite surprised with it. Definitely a fine gem from the Steam winter sale.
wat

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Scorpian Avatar

Dust: An Elysian Tail

It took me a few days before I noticed the title pun. Get it? Tail? Cuz there are furry characters in it? IT'S A JOKE!

Also a mediocre ending, but it didn't get to me as much. The game itself was a lot of fun, and I'll probably be heading back into it later on to farm the rest of the achievements. Honestly, I was quite surprised with it. Definitely a fine gem from the Steam winter sale.

... I never noticed that joke until now.

Anyways, hell yeah.  That game was awesome. :D  I'm like three achievements away from everything.  I forgot to make a second save to choose an alternative path for one, then difficulty, and then that damned 1000 hit combo.  I'm too high-leveled now for the 1k one, so I'll need to do that on another pass.

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
That game added steam trading cards the day after I beat it. >_>
I also upped the difficulty while on the first level, but that doesn't let you get the "beat it on high difficulty" achievement, so I need to play through it again for that anyway.

I've been playing Starbound recently. Despite the crashes and character resets, it's great.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Simie Avatar
I also upped the difficulty while on the first level, but that doesn't let you get the "beat it on high difficulty" achievement, so I need to play through it again for that anyway.

I've been playing Starbound recently. Despite the crashes and character resets, it's great.
I still don't get the point of the trading cards. <.<  I think they added them halfway through my play through.

What type of game is Starbound?

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
Chris Avatar
Simie Avatar

I still don't get the point of the trading cards. <.<  I think they added them halfway through my play through.

Imaginary internet points! Trading cards are the best.

Starbound is like Terraria, but plays much nicer and has spaceships.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Simie Avatar
Chris Avatar

Imaginary internet points! Trading cards are the best.

Starbound is like Terraria, but plays much nicer and has spaceships.
I'm not familiar with either.  Yay! :P

Been a lot of Typing of the Dead and NCAA 14 recently.  I gave Madden 25 a try... and was thoroughly disappointed.

Larry 2014

Larry 2014 Avatar
Why can I not change my username?!

Official Member

Male

November 2008
Total Miner: Forge was the most recent game I've played.

ovo

ovo Avatar

Male

November 2014
Smash Bros for 3DS...

newBookmarkLockedFalling