Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Twitch

Twitch Avatar

Official Member

Female

August 2008
Got a favorite band, genre, song? Junk like that. XD

Favorite Band(s): Sum 41 (^^)
Favorite Song(s): Dare You to Move (Switchfoot), We're All To Blame (Sum 41), No Reason (Sum 41), March of the Dogs (Sum 41), Franco Unamerican (NOFX), The Bitter End (Sum 41), Working Class Hero (John Lennon), There's No Solution (Sum 41)
Favorite Genre: No specific genre... Country, rock (I hate the term)...almost anything. XD

How 'bout you?

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005
I find a new favorite band all the time, so I'd be lying to myself if I picked only one. My favorite for now is definitely The Classic Crime. Grabbed their new album a while back and it's friggin' awesome.

CorporateDan

CorporateDan Avatar

Official Member

July 2008
I love almost anything. The only thing I'm not very partial to is Hip-Hop/Rap.

I do however like both Rock and Electronica, but what I really love is a mix of the two. The closest thing that I can find to describe what sort of music that is, is actually a band, and they're called Innerpartysystem (MySpace, Last.fm). I really like Don't Stop and the video is awesome.

heftyvibes

heftyvibes Avatar

Official Member

August 2008
Favorite Bands: One Night Only, The Arctic Monkeys, Pink Floyd, Syd Barrett,David Bowie,Jamie T,Sex Pistols,The Beatles,Eric Clapton, Bob Dylan,Radiohead,Stone Roses,Green Day,Blink182,Flyleaf,Paramore + many more Indie bands etc etc

Favorite Songs: Just For Tonight (One Night Only),Its About Time (One Night Only) + everything else by them! fave band at the moment sooo!,Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Pink Floyd),Wish You Were Here (Pink Floyd),Time (Pink Floyd) + pretty much everything by The Floyd,Mr Tambourine Man (Bob Dylan),Like A Rolling Stone (Bob Dylan),Cocaine (Eric Clapton), + loads loads more could be here all night!

Favorite Genre: Indie/Rock/Punk (Not into much Emo or Heavey stuff,Flyleaf and Paramore is about my limits when it comes to that!

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
I love mostly metal stuff like Demon Hunter, As I lay Dying, All That Remains, Killswitch Engage, and stuff like that. But alot of times, I get into random hip-hop moods. :P
k

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005
I'm pretty much the same as you, Fredy. Except I don't like Demon Hunter. =P

When I'm in that hip-hop sort of mood I generally listen to Lupe Fiasco or Kanye West.

tcm

tcm Avatar

Studio Member

January 2008
Red hot chili peppers sir, red hot chili peppers.

Twitch

Twitch Avatar

Official Member

Female

August 2008
March of the Dogs - Would find lyrics, but I'm too lazy.

No Reason - Good song. Listen to it 24/7 -- could even beat March of the Dogs or Working Class Hero.

Not a big fan of really soft stuff like Buckcherry's "Sorry", but I couldn't listen to heavy metal either. Sum 41 is somewhere in the middle, and therefore I'm happy. Understandable, but not boring (no offense). Probably couldn't listen to As I Lay Dying or MCR, though Thank You For the Venom is a pretty good song (haven't listened to MCR in forever). Couldn't listen to Dead Kennedys if I tried (they're a 60's alternative band, pretty sure) but my brother has made me before. I don't much like NOFX, and Franco Unamerican doesn't exactly appeal to me lyrics-wise.

I couldn't listen to rap/hip-hop if I tried, and pop is not something I'm fond of. Electronica...ehh...not really fond of it...but better than rap.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Please never put As I Lay Dying and MCR in the same sentence ever again. Ever.
k

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Current favourite music: M-flo's "Miss you"

Check out their J-hip hop vid! And surprisingly, their English is GOOD

YouTube Video
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Twitch

Twitch Avatar

Official Member

Female

August 2008
Something against MCR, Fredy? O.o Anyways, I wasn't saying they're similar or anything, just that both of those styles kinda give me a headache (probably due to my lack of tolerance for loud noise).

I actually enjoyed that, Joe...it flowed really well. Good band. ^^

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
Time for some linky dinks. Check em out for your own good :P

Bexarametric
Exploration of the Mind
Matsumoto
Concorde Serenade

Lunar
Go to his site here and click on either tracks 1, 2, 7, 8 (i personally prefer 7 and 8)

cornandbeans
Midnight
Rose

Zephyr Nova
Implicitys (dfault remix)
Floratona

Last Edit: Aug 16, 2008 3:16:03 GMT by abZebras

Salvager

Salvager Avatar

July 2006
Thrash Metal is my genre of choice. i just love the sounds of it.

favorite bands include Megadeth, Testament, Exodus, Dark Angel, Metallica, and a few more bands.

Grace Elaine [Epic Century]

Grace Elaine [Epic Century] Avatar
It's easy to see with out Looking too far that not much is really sacred

February 2008
Listen to a little bit of everything. Click here to see more.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
last.fm/user/jaj43123

That's all you need to know about my music. lol

newBookmarkLockedFalling