Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Grace Elaine [Epic Century]

Grace Elaine [Epic Century] Avatar
It's easy to see with out Looking too far that not much is really sacred

February 2008
You ethically hack into the CERN LHC computation grid to analyze the data long before most people will ever see it.

Link.

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
scary :P

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005
I read about that not too long ago. Scary stuff.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Saw this on Digg yesterday. Why is this scary? This thing is nothing to be afraid of...

Every single thing that people say is going to happen has been disproven by simple Physics and math.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
It is kind of scary because they did hack into something big like that and were one step away from controlling it, it was more of a message than an attack thankfully though.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Hotshot Avatar
It is kind of scary because they did hack into something big like that and were one step away from controlling it, it was more of a message than an attack thankfully though.

The most they could do is cause it to self destruct or give false data. People are so freaking worried over a black hole or something of the like that they aren't thinking straight and listening to simple science.

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
2 things: scary and amazing! :P

lol wish I was smart as those dman greeks xD!

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
oh god. if I had been part of that hacking team, my message would have been so much better.

"All your base are belong to us. - George Bush"

lmfao xD
k

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Josh Avatar
The most they could do is cause it to self destruct or give false data. People are so freaking worried over a black hole or something of the like that they aren't thinking straight and listening to simple science.

... killjoy. Part of the fun (at least to me) is going around telling all my friends that we'll be dead by Christmas. Because none of them understand science :D

Andrew McGivery Avatar
oh god. if I had been part of that hacking team, my message would have been so much better.

"All your base are belong to us. - George Bush"

lmfao xD

LOL.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

tcm

tcm Avatar

Studio Member

January 2008
Josh Avatar
Hotshot Avatar

I wouldn't say the words "self destruct" in an everyday, nothing to worry about way :P

Also, you have to remember this is a machine that's funding could feed the whole planet a meal, this is something we don't wanna mess up!

Last Edit: Sept 15, 2008 5:07:54 GMT by tcm

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
tcm Avatar
Josh Avatar

I wouldn't say the words "self destruct" in an everyday, nothing to worry about way :P

Also, you have to remember this is a machine that's funding could feed the whole planet a meal, this is something we don't wanna mess up!

As are the Olympics but no one seems to be making a big deal about their budget. And self-destruct really isn't anything to worry about either. It's 300 feet underground and I don't believe there is anything on top of it for security reasons. So it really would not do anything other than be a complete waste of a few (10?) billion dollars.

tcm

tcm Avatar

Studio Member

January 2008
Josh Avatar
tcm Avatar

As are the Olympics but no one seems to be making a big deal about their budget. And self-destruct really isn't anything to worry about either. It's 300 feet underground and I don't believe there is anything on top of it for security reasons. So it really would not do anything other than be a complete waste of a few (10?) billion dollars.

Good point about the olympics, I didn't think of that...

But I think it's a sort of two wrongs don't make a right thing.

About the exploding thing though, I bet there's a lot of technicians and such working on the project 24/7.

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005
That, and the Olympics is a completely different thing. You just can't compare the two.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
.trance\\ Avatar
That, and the Olympics is a completely different thing. You just can't compare the two.

I can and did. :P

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005
Josh Avatar
.trance\\ Avatar

I can and did. :P

You ass. :(

newBookmarkLockedFalling