Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
I am pissed cause my head hurts.
k

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
I'm pissed because... It took a damn week to get my modem from At&t and the day I get it I don't have power from some strong storms that came through..

I'm pissed because on a 90 degree day I had to clean up the yard from wreckage (tree branches, etc) from the storm by myself while my lazy brother sat inside complaining it was too hot.

I'm pissed because I hate my mom. I asked her for food at like 3pm. I go upstairs to get something to eat open the freezer and first a frozen bottle of water falls on my foot and then this sharp tray falls out and cuts my foot. I scream ow and she STILL SITS DOWNSTAIRS ON THE COMPUTER. Fucking bitch and her addiction. She didn't even have sound on and I'm in the kitchen, I'm sure she heard the shit going on in the kitchen the water bottle was fully frozen and made a loud thud and then my loud "ow" and she doesn't even come see whats going on. Then my brother sitting right there in the family room playing call of duty with his fucking boy friends acts like nothing happened and just kept playing. I hate my family.

I'm pissed because my family is a bunch of dipshits.

I'm pissed because my mom is death.. obviously.. Shes only 40 fucking years old but sometimes she can't even hear what im saying when shes less than 20 feet from me, but yet she hears my brother just fine.

I'm pissed because I'm pissed.

I'm pissed because this thread made me realize what I'm pissed about.

I'm pissed at Fredy for making this thread.

Last Edit: Aug 13, 2009 1:16:06 GMT by Hotshot

newfieldgrafix
Hotshot Avatar
I'm pissed because... It took a damn week to get my modem from At&t and the day I get it I don't have power from some strong storms that came through..

I'm pissed because on a 90 degree day I had to clean up the yard from wreckage (tree branches, etc) from the storm by myself while my lazy brother sat inside complaining it was too hot.

I'm pissed because I hate my mom. I asked her for food at like 3pm. I go upstairs to get something to eat open the freezer and first a frozen bottle of water falls on my foot and then this sharp tray falls out and cuts my foot. I scream ow and she STILL SITS DOWNSTAIRS ON THE COMPUTER. Fucking bitch and her addiction. She didn't even have sound on and I'm in the kitchen, I'm sure she heard the shit going on in the kitchen the water bottle was fully frozen and made a loud thud and then my loud "ow" and she doesn't even come see whats going on. Then my brother sitting right there in the family room playing call of duty with his fucking boy friends acts like nothing happened and just kept playing. I hate my family.

I'm pissed because my family is a bunch of dipshits.

I'm pissed because my mom is death.. obviously.. Shes only 40 fucking years old but sometimes she can't even hear what im saying when shes less than 20 feet from me, but yet she hears my brother just fine.

I'm pissed because I'm pissed.

I'm pissed because this thread made me realize what I'm pissed about.

I'm pissed at Fredy for making this thread.

I'm pissed because I have nothing that tops that...

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
I am piss because I can be.
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
I'm pissed because I'm pissed about being pissed that we are pissed, because you are pissed and why are you pissed? Hopefully not because we are pissed about being pissed, because that really pisses me off like big time pissed. xD

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
I am pissed because my laptop had a stroke.
k

newfieldgrafix
Andrew McGivery Avatar
I am pissed because my laptop had a stroke.

I'm pissed for you too.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
I'm pissed for something similar to hotshot. My mom treats the dog better than she does me. She'll yell at me for something I didn't do, then bend down to the dog and say "Yes, I know. Conor is the biggest retard ever. It's okay," while she makes me do a bunch of shit for her plus the shit I was already doing for her. My hates me; less than hotshot, but more than most other moms.

Last Edit: Aug 13, 2009 11:17:17 GMT by Conor

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I am pissed because I gotta fart and it won't come out. :(

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Josh Avatar
I am pissed because I gotta fart and it won't come out. :(

I am pissed cause I gotta shit and it... nevermind. :)
k

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
I am pissed because i didn't wake up at 7am again.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Hotshot Avatar

I'm pissed because my mom is death.

I'm pissed because the Grammar Nazi (Fredy) didn't catch that I purposely said DEATH instead of deaf!

(eh trying to annoy >:()

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
Hotshot Avatar
Hotshot Avatar

I'm pissed because my mom is death.

I'm pissed because the Grammar Nazi (Fredy) didn't catch that I purposely said DEATH instead of deaf!

(eh trying to annoy >:()

I am pissed because Fredy always catches my Grammar errors and goes all Grammar Nazi on me, but didn't on HotShot. >:(

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
I am pissed because I can't make epyc tipos. >:(

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
Quacker Jack Avatar
I am pissed because I can't make epyc tipos. >:(

I am pissed because I did.

newBookmarkLockedFalling