Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Gah, I fricking hate it when I get paper cuts. They are so annoying and theyy hurt sooooo bad!!!!

I have one right on the tip of my finger to. It sucks so bad. =/

stoner
Paper Cuts are evil! I hate having to have a band - aid on my finger!

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
band aid. Omg thats a great idea. Just so it won't hurt as much when I touch things.

stoner
Try some Neosparin too. It may help!

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
eh, maybe later, I already put the band-aid on and I don't feel like taking it off.

Grace Elaine [Epic Century]

Grace Elaine [Epic Century] Avatar
It's easy to see with out Looking too far that not much is really sacred

February 2008
But the feeling when you rip them off feels so good....

Yeah man, I got one today running that fucking copier they forced me to put in my office.

That thing sucks. I copy probably 4000 papers a day, and used to kill the copiers out in the print room all the time. They made me put one in my office. Thing hardly has any room with my desks.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
lol idk. Sometimes they stick and its a bad feeling. :P

Thats a lot of tree's your company is funding the killing for. Stinks that they made you put it in your office though since it seems to be small.

Grace Elaine [Epic Century]

It's easy to see with out Looking too far that not much is really sacred

February 2008
It's not really small by any means. I just have a lot of stuff in there. Quick list:
  • Three desks. One has six computers on it, another has two, and the other one is in the corner behind the ones with six and two, it only has one on it.
  • Two bikes. I have spare bikes at work in case something happens to which ever one I ride there on. Work is about 16 miles from my house, and I can get there in about 30 minutes or so.
  • ~45 computers. It's a small amount of what I had before. But some needed to go to make room for the bikes. One entire wall of the office has computers stacked from the floor to the ceiling, almost the entire length. Just various computers that need fixed. Since all of our machines run Ubuntu linux, we no longer have to rush to get computers back online, we just have them sign in to the server.
  • Ten rubbermaid tubs. These have hard drives, expansion cards, Ram modules, and about any cable you can ever think of in there. A few are under the big desk. Some are in the space that computers would fill on the wall previously mentioned.
  • The copier. The copier sits in front of my two computer desk. It's shoved up against the desk and the wall. It makes lots of noise, brings traffic to my office, and over all bugs me enough where it may be worth getting arrested for shooting it with a shotgun.

webmaren

webmaren Avatar
Una salus vicits, nullam sperare salutem

Dedicated Member

August 2007
It's not really small by any means. I just have a lot of stuff in there. Quick list:
  • Three desks. One has six computers on it, another has two, and the other one is in the corner behind the ones with six and two, it only has one on it.
  • Two bikes. I have spare bikes at work in case something happens to which ever one I ride there on. Work is about 16 miles from my house, and I can get there in about 30 minutes or so.
  • ~45 computers. It's a small amount of what I had before. But some needed to go to make room for the bikes. One entire wall of the office has computers stacked from the floor to the ceiling, almost the entire length. Just various computers that need fixed. Since all of our machines run Ubuntu linux, we no longer have to rush to get computers back online, we just have them sign in to the server.
  • Ten rubbermaid tubs. These have hard drives, expansion cards, Ram modules, and about any cable you can ever think of in there. A few are under the big desk. Some are in the space that computers would fill on the wall previously mentioned.
  • The copier. The copier sits in front of my two computer desk. It's shoved up against the desk and the wall. It makes lots of noise, brings traffic to my office, and over all bugs me enough where it may be worth getting arrested for shooting it with a shotgun.

Have you considered asking for a storage room to put the computers in? Might remove some of the clutter. Or just appropriate a cubicle if your place has a field of them.

stoner
Why don't you get a printer/copier/scanner all in one?

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
stoner Avatar
Why don't you get a printer/copier/scanner all in one?

They're terrible. One thing breaks, the whole thing breaks.

stoner
It could save room!

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Quality Nathaniel. Quality.
k

stoner
Ok. His office wants the quality to offer services to more people?

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008

Wow thats a huge list, and it seems messy. :P

I think you need www.napo.net/

lol..

newBookmarkLockedFalling