Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
What's your favorite? I like Trillian the best, but for some reason, there is a virus that follows it around. So I guess my favorite is AIM.

Note: That is a typo above. It should say ICQ, not IQQ.

Last Edit: Aug 20, 2005 20:54:40 GMT by Lucifer

Zcourge

Zcourge Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
It used to be AIM, but the people I spoke to there vanished and therefor I converted to MSN.

Last Edit: Aug 20, 2005 9:42:10 GMT by Zcourge

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
Msn at it's best! Because of MSN plus! and stuff plug NG (with the big avatar function) it made msn one of my favourite messenger programs!

:)

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005
I like AIM. It's the easiest to use, in my opinion, and plus, it's not filled to the brim with uneeded fancy graphics.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
MSN.

I use to be a hardcore fan of AIM, but everyone changes their screename every-other day, so I left for YIM. I liked YIM, but onc eI got into PB, I switched to MSN. :P

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
MSN pwns all.

MSN > All

IMO it's better than all the others.

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
Seriously, AIM and YIM sux teh balls. MSN poons all. Linux needs to make a IM service to shit on MSN. XD

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Why does everyone hate AIM? I don't like that you can't change your name on AIM, but I don't like using an email for MSN. Yahoo...sucks...I s'pose Trillian really is my favorite, but it's got that virus with it. Otherwise, it's awesome. And I did download it thinking Norton would find the virus. It didn't and the virus wouldn't let me open virus scanners or any of that. I had to erase my computer and start over from scratch. It sucked.

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
>.> You dont get that virus from Trillian. You get it from surfing.. I got it from my friend by it mis-leading me by sending it to me on MSN saying the file was Britney Spears pics. >.> <.< This shalt go no further.

ChrisS

ChrisS Avatar
RIP Personal Text. . . . .

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Msn foreva
I Stand Here With My Views

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
iecstacy said:
>.> You dont get that virus from Trillian. You get it from surfing.. I got it from my friend by it mis-leading me by sending it to me on MSN saying the file was Britney Spears pics. >.> <.< This shalt go no further.

I don't know about that. I never got any files or any of that. Anyway, I really want Trillian, but I don't think I'll risk it. And Zongo is just crap.

evilrobotdude

evilrobotdude Avatar

September 2005
It has to be MSn. I use YIM and AIM as well but MSN is the best and I use it the most.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I don't know about Trillian having a virus... O_o

Anyway, I use Gaim. It's a nice, simple all-in-one IM client. I don't think it has all the features of all the IM clients, but it's better to have only one program to serve the same purpose.

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
I too heard of Trillian having a virus.. :-/

But virus or no virus, my vote goes to MSN. Especially since you can change your name anytime you want.. .. <_<

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
MSN Owns all and don't forget it.

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling