Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Is it me or do Holidays suck? Not tryin to bring them down or anything. But the thoese days seem to drag on for forever making the day long and boring. Most everyone is spending time with family (if that want to or not) and everything is close execpt movies.

Well what do you think?

side note: i enjoy the holidays up until a certain and when everything is done for the day i wish things would go back to normal.

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
lol too much family time brings out all the hidden ugliness and we fight like crazy people --- too much family time is unhealthy :P

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
i just find them boring. Most of time you can't do much b/c its a holiday, so friends are out of the questions stores are close etc... Some time just sitting home hoping it will be done with.

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
I hate them, enough said. My dad is home all day every day and it sucks. And on top of that, I will have to come home from college for a month+ next year. Grrrrrr
This is my old account. This is my new account

newBookmarkLockedFalling