Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
This is something that bothers me a lot. Say you got a relative or friend who is comatose - essentially brain-dead but not dead technically speaking. What if you were in charge of his/her life? Would you sign the papers and take him/her off of life-support or allow the person to continue existence in a vegetative state for years to come?? I can never decide.

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
If I was 100% sure they were brain dead, yes I would. I hope my friends know me well enough to know that I would like the same thing.
This is my old account. This is my new account

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
All depends what is says in their wil (if they have one) If they were 100% brain dead then i will more less sign the papers

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Well, the will is obviously the first place to go. Next would be if they had told you before.

If those don't help, I go to another situation... it'd depend on the situation. I wouldn't sign immediately, because despite what they say, the person may recover. (You never know.) I'd wait a while and see how it progresses. Though, if they were completely brain dead... I may. It depends on who they are and what they mean to me.

newBookmarkLockedFalling