Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
....pure ownage...I have got it myself...makes Photoshop and Wording and Powerpointing and even Firefox surfing a Charm...:D

click

click

Last Edit: Jan 10, 2008 4:37:50 GMT by Chris
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
I almost bought one over the summer. Decided that I needed the 160GB hard drive much more than the uber-ass mouse. I may get it now for my MacBook, though
This is my old account. This is my new account

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Josh. If there's one mouse you should get, this is one of the must ones. The Multiple buttons makes Logitech MX rev the perfect choice to customize heaps of buttons for specific programs using Setpoint.

But I wasn't satisified with the settings that I could customize with setpoint. So I went to the net and found uberOptions. (http://www.mstarmetro.net/~rlowens/uberOptions/) In which it lets me customize the mouse even further.

Right now, my thumb scroll wheel can ajust the vol inc. and dec. and pushing in the thumb scroll mutes my sound.

I customized that search button so that instead of searching, I can use Microgear mode instead (switching the middle scoll button between normal mode and free rolling mode).

and the Mouse buttons as default.

In that way, I can play games easier :D
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
I've used the mouse on two PCs. :P I know how amazing it is. lol. I need to try it on a Mac before I buy it though
This is my old account. This is my new account

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I like my MX 700. It's fine for me an my gaming. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling