Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
So i'm in the works of getting rid of my current cell phone company which is verizon wireless.

I need suggestions on good cell phone companies. So i'm turning to you, so go ahead share you input on which company is the best for service and coverage, etc...

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
I have AT&T, but to be honest, I would go with Sprint if you can. They have the biggest 3G network anywhere, which is important to me at least.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Just curious, but why are you getting rid of Verizon? o.O I've never had any problems with them.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Chris Avatar
Just curious, but why are you getting rid of Verizon? o.O I've never had any problems with them.

Where i live i dont live in town live about 5 miles out.. but if i go into town its a dead zone there... which kinda of sucks since i go there alot (friends, Store, Post office, you get the hint)

And 2nd which is a BIG reason.. place where i work another dead zone. I work in state park and if i'm on the other side of park i need to call my boss due to a problem or call the park police i need my cell but in my case no bars >_< so yea.

other than that i get fine service with them

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
I use FredMobile's Big Black Pack but recently I've been leaning towards the Anal Asian Pack.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Arucard Avatar
Chris Avatar

Where i live i dont live in town live about 5 miles out.. but if i go into town its a dead zone there... which kinda of sucks since i go there alot (friends, Store, Post office, you get the hint)

And 2nd which is a BIG reason.. place where i work another dead zone. I work in state park and if i'm on the other side of park i need to call my boss due to a problem or call the park police i need my cell but in my case no bars >_< so yea.

other than that i get fine service with them

Ah... I guess that's a fair enough point. Make sure to talk to some of your coworkers though and find out if they get signal... otherwise the switch is in vane.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
So after hrs of research of different plans, and types of phones... Along with a bunch of phone calls to freinds, family and reading replys on a couple of sites i posted i got me a New cell service and brand new phone :)

So i went with AT&T and got me a 8g iPhone below is what the phone looks like incase anyone doesn't or can't remember..

i50.photobucket.com/albums/f350/caaos/apple-iphone-3g-black.jpg

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Oh. :P Have fun with that. I've got some friends with them and they like 'em, more or less.

newBookmarkLockedFalling