Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
Story

Frankly, this needed to be done for each of these films this way. Yes, I think they should have made 14 films. It's the only way any of the books could have gotten justice. The first 5 movies were huge letdowns for me. Only one scene in any of the movies did justice to the books and that was the Dumbledore-Voldemort fight in OoTP. These books just have too much info in them to be fit into two hours. Does anyone remember the Quidditch World Cup? No? Exactly.

This is my old account. This is my new account

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
even though i haven't watch all the movies to do date, i agree with you on that Josh. I would think the movie be close to 3 hrs in run time.

Lets just hope when putting this movie into two it will do good.

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
It was done with Lord of the Rings. Technically only one book split up into 3 volumes which is split up into 2 books each. It did already have some sort of distinction but if you have read the books, you'll know that they aren't very separate. It's just one continuous story.

Ryan

Ryan Avatar

Banned

November 2006
jaj43123 said:
Story

Frankly, this needed to be done for each of these films this way. Yes, I think they should have made 14 films. It's the only way any of the books could have gotten justice. The first 5 movies were huge letdowns for me. Only one scene in any of the movies did justice to the books and that was the Dumbledore-Voldemort fight in OoTP. These books just have too much info in them to be fit into two hours. Does anyone remember the Quidditch World Cup? No? Exactly.

They are kids movies, rofl. They aren't meant to be exact representations of the books. 14 movies would have killed it. Longer movies wouldn't have been bad, splitting each one into two... would have.

Even LoTR left a shit load out, and they were really long.

LoTR books are like, all happening at once. Kinda. :P

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
This is very good news :D

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Is there really a break point in which they can easily split it up into two different movies though?

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
cddude229 said:
Is there really a break point in which they can easily split it up into two different movies though?

One will likely be the journey to finding the horcruxes and the other will be the final battle, possibly including being held prisoner at the Malfoy's.

Jay

Jay  Avatar
Random Avy Refresh To See Another One

50%

Dedicated Member

December 2007
Damn the last movies arent helpful but the books are :P
Click here to feed me a fruit!
Get your own at Dinomon!

Matt

Matt Avatar

needs moar dragonfly

February 2006
Will they be released seperately?

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
I believe so, yes.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Josh, that was a yes-no question. :P I haven't read 6 or 7 yet.

newBookmarkLockedFalling