Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Today being Halloween, I decided to fuck with the major retard at school when I came out of science for break. He was dressed as Ash. Knowing this was going to happen, I brough a Mudkips doll. Thus I started the conversation, making sure no one saw me.

"So I heard you like Mudkips..." "Mudkips? I LUUUUUUUUUUUUVE MUDKIPS." "O RLY? So, would you ever fuck a Mudkips, that is.." (he cuts me off before I could said 'if you were a mudkips') "OF COURSE." "Well I just happen to have a Mudkips here, and."

Before I finished the sentence, which would have resulted in me hitting him across the face with the doll, he grabbed it. In one swift motion his pants were down and he was violenly humping it. Not to get between a man and his Mudkips I started to walk away, because there is no way I'd be caught wrestling a half-naked crazy guy humping a Mudkips.

Needles to say, within 5 to 10 seconds, some girls saw him and started screaming. I cooly walked into a restroom, pretending nothing had ever happened; not that I had intended that outcome, but now that it was in play I didn't want to be involved.

I came back two minutes later, and like any wanton act on school grounds there was now a huge crowd round him. He was still fucking it and baying this real fucked up 'EEEEEEEEEEINNNNF EEEEEEEEEEINNNF' sound. Suddenly a scuffle broke out in the middle, meaning he probably did something stupid.

I asked someone what had happened. A girlfriend of one of the football players tried to get him to stop, but he bit her for trying to take it away. Someone called in a few football players (all dressed up like Road Warrior) who proceeded to pummel the shit out of the guy. Meanwhile the school police were freaking out and having trouble getting in to the situation.

A few minutes later the intruder alarm went off and we were shuffled into classrooms. Over the intercom the principal announced that someone had thrown a flaming plush toy into the library. Uh.. what the hell.

So we were kept there and about 30 minutes later the principal came on again. This time he was saying that whoever was behind the beating should turn themselves in. All of a sudden this woman began yelling "I WILL SUE YOU FOR DAMAGES. YOU LITTLE PUNKS, I'M GONNA SUE..." and it was cut off.

I asked an office later what had happened. Apparently his mother had come to pick him up and threatened to sue for the beating and 'whatever else happened.' The school threatened to counter-sue because of lewd conduct, inciting a riot, and starting a fight.

So I ask you: do you like Mudkips?

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
...mukips?

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
This is stupid.

/thread
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Well, I'm sorry for trying to start a conversation. I'll try to stop doing that in the Convention Center.

richardgary1223
This has been ripped off a site, you copypasta... :P

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Did I ever say it wasn't?

It came off of Urban Dictionary. :P And 4chan I think...

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Conor Avatar
And 4chan I think...

Please state rule one and two of the internet, then GTFO!

kthxbai
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I found the story rather hilarious, despite it being full of crap. :P And being copied/pasted.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
I gave a source. :(

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar
Inquire never, so always need elephants.

May 2009
MUDKIPZ!

XD that would have been funny to watch...

MUDKIPZ!

effyochicken

effyochicken Avatar

May 2009
I would have done the same thing..... the humping part, not the suing part.

ok, maybe I'd sue the mudkip for giving me AIDZ.

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar
Inquire never, so always need elephants.

May 2009
XD HIV infected Mudkip...

you have to stay away from those....

they are dangerous...

XD

effyochicken

effyochicken Avatar

May 2009
Yeah..... but maybe their HIV would be a good kind?

Like it gives you super powers.... or candy? :D

richardgary1223
"I herd BrienOCD like dem Mudkipz"

:D

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Liar! ::)

newBookmarkLockedFalling