Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Anyone taking any?

Took the calc AB test today. It was harder than I expected but maybe I just fail I dunno

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
Bad Wolf

Dedicated Studio Member

November 2006
Eh, the proctor completely screwed us out of our AB exam. When the time started and we opened our packets we didn't even have answer sheets. Wasted ten minutes convincing him they weren't there. Then he says "they're in the office somewhere." Then, "we ordered them but they got shipped back." Then, "we sent out for them but they were never shipped."

The rest of what he had us do was entirely illegal so no point in mentioning it. Basically, four of us just said the hell with it and left. Those of us that stayed got half the allotted time we should have.

I didn't get to complete three of the four quick response. So at best i'm looking at a 3.

Edit: Yeah, and we never did get those sheets. Won't have them for the ap english lit exam, either. Hell, our exams won't count at all.

Bastards won't give us a refund, of course.

Last Edit: May 7, 2009 1:02:32 GMT by Aaron

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Aaron: Like I said, you really should report this to the CollegeBoard and ask for a retake. They do give retakes in situations like this. =/ Or at least a refund to the students.

Anyways, I've had two so far. Spanish (FAIL) and English Lit (not bad)... I've got AP Bio on Monday, but I'm not studying at all. I can't get credit for any of these exams and my school forces me to take them... so yeah.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Yeah you definitely need to talk to a higher-up about that. That's a waste of money for a guaranteed bad score for something out of your control.

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
None this year, but text year I'll have 3.

andrewschutter

andrewschutter Avatar

Banned

May 2009
Ess Ohh Avatar
Anyone taking any?

Took the calc AB test today. It was harder than I expected but maybe I just fail I dunno

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Don't spam the boards.

newBookmarkLockedFalling