Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
So... just got back. It ended 20 minutes ago and my heart is still beating a million times a minute. I... wow. I have never witnessed a movie like that before and I doubt I ever will again. For those of you worried about the handycam view... there is absolutely no other way they could have done the movie. The intensity that the first person view offered just... it was amazing.

The best part of the movie is the last 5 minutes. I won't spoil it but it is just insane. It ended abruptly but it was awesome.

I highly recommend going to see it.

And before you ask, I still have no idea what the hell that monster was.

This is my old account. This is my new account

Ryan

Ryan Avatar

Banned

November 2006
Haha...

I was supposed to see it. We pre-ordered the tickets and everything. We got there an hour and a half early, they said it was full. Screw them. :(

Last Edit: Jan 19, 2008 5:25:30 GMT by Ryan

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Yeah..they're advertising that movie all over the place here...looks brillant I'd have to say. :)

Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
It was. Absolutely brlliant

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
jaj43123 said:
And before you ask, I still have no idea what the hell that monster was.

wwwaaaaaaaattt

Like you don't know what it was, or they don't actually reveal it? That's one of the reasons I want to go see it, to find out (but if it was the only reason I'd just look it up).

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
No, you see loooads of the monster and loads of its smaller counterparts. They don't reveal whether or not it is alien or from the ocean or mutated or what.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Psh. I'll see it whenever I get around to it.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
From what i see it does look like a great movie. I'm starting to hear some bad reviews on it, Hopefully with in a week i will be able to see it.

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
There was nothing bad about it at all.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
this sunday i going to go and see this movie

newBookmarkLockedFalling