Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
May 9-25 = 19 posts/day, 310 total
May 26-28 = 69 posts/day, 181 total

Before posting again on May 26, my last truly active day was May 8. Look at the total from those times. There's no reason that over a 17 day period, we got less than double a 3 day period. And what's the main difference? Me posting? That is kinda ridiculous and I don't want to believe it's true.

After taking AP stats, I know better than to rule out of factors such as summer starting, people getting ill and staying home and posting more, etc... but that's a rather significant difference if you ask me. Anyone care to explain how else this could happen?

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
You may rule it out, but summer coming closer is actually a pretty good factor. :-/ :-/

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Hey...... I've been active.....

Maybe it was just at that time not very many threads we could post in. I dunno. Or maybe it was the fact that school got out just nowish, and everyone came to Studio Zero to party. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Those are the only things I can think of... but most people take their first few days of summer off, relax, and avoid "obligations," which is kinda what posting on a forum is. I dunno. That just puzzled the heck out of me when I looked at the stats... you can ask Quilford. :P We were talking on MSN at the time.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Ah Quilford. okay. You are right though about that.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Chris Avatar
May 9-25 = 19 posts/day, 310 total
May 26-28 = 69 posts/day, 181 total

Before posting again on May 26, my last truly active day was May 8. Look at the total from those times. There's no reason that over a 17 day period, we got less than double a 3 day period. And what's the main difference? Me posting? That is kinda ridiculous and I don't want to believe it's true.

After taking AP stats, I know better than to rule out of factors such as summer starting, people getting ill and staying home and posting more, etc... but that's a rather significant difference if you ask me. Anyone care to explain how else this could happen?

you're a forum godsend?

and posting on a forum shouldn't really be an obligation, unless it's your "job."

Last Edit: May 29, 2009 4:34:40 GMT by Ess Ohh

Parker

Parker Avatar

February 2009
Summer is a factor I believe I post WAY more in winter than summer because I go out more

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Parker Avatar
Summer is a factor I believe I post WAY more in winter than summer because I go out more

From my experience, in general, the opposite is true. While yes, people get out more, they also don't have school... well, as far as students are concerned. Working adults/students I guess are still at work and want to relax more during their offtime.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Exams because some of us are still in school Mr. Senior! , getting sick (suprisingly stuff is still going around more than in the winter lmao), and warmer weather draws us outside. :s

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
I ahve no clue :P I haven't posted in a while.. until now :P
k

newBookmarkLockedFalling