Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Integrity

Integrity Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Gas prices are outrageous! My friend lives in Alabama and it's about 5 $ a gallon there. My other friend in Greenwood, SC can't buy gas because the city ran out. Here in Ohio Gas is approximately 2.99-3.19$ a gallon. They are out rageous what are your thoughts on gas prices?

Thanks,
Integrity

ChrisS

ChrisS Avatar
RIP Personal Text. . . . .

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Here it is £1 per leter
I Stand Here With My Views

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
We're still lucky here chris, it's at around £0.92/l.

And americans, don't moan, I've heard that our prices work out at up to $6 per gallon OR MORE!

valandil
THat might be true... but for those of us who are used to "low" prices, these prices are a real pain. My dad paid $80 at the tank, and that only got his tank 3\4 full at most. Its crazy...

Lou Cypher

Lou Cypher Avatar
Harbinger

Official Member

September 2005
Gas here in Berlin, after converting to $/gallon, is about $8 per gallon. :P

Integrity

Integrity Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
holy crap that's alot... 8$ a gallon, i'd die! I heard in the news gas prices are suppose to go down.
Thanks,
Integrity

ChrisS

ChrisS Avatar
RIP Personal Text. . . . .

Dedicated Member

August 2005

But yet they keep going up ?
I Stand Here With My Views

valandil
khaos said:
holy crap that's alot... 8$ a gallon, i'd die! I heard in the news gas prices are suppose to go down.

Did they say when? :P Because I don't think they will anytime soon... but I will be glad if someone can correct me on this.

lpf
Here it's like.. 1.09-ish. Not as much as I've been seeing lately, but I'm not sure what it's like now. Haven't seen any gas stations. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
It bounces between like $2.80 and $3.10. It's insane...why can't they just get out those hydrogen cars already so we don't need oil from Iraq...

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
Even if they did, not everyone is going to suddenly to convert to them, it'd take decades for that to happen.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
jamie85 said:
Even if they did, not everyone is going to suddenly to convert to them, it'd take decades for that to happen.

I know, but still, by the time this war will be over, I'm sure most of them will have since this war will be going on for a long time...

Nate

Nate Avatar

Official Member

July 2007
Unleaded: 2.95
Diesel: 3.30 :\

newBookmarkLockedFalling