Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
(Note before I even get started. This is a touchy topic, of course. There is to be no flaming. First sign of flaming and I'll lock this)

So... the age old debate of religion. What are your views on it? Do you think there is an afterlife? Do you think a god exists? What about evolution and the Big Bang Theory?

Spill it out. :P

This is my old account. This is my new account

tcm

tcm Avatar

Studio Member

January 2008
I believe in the big bang theory, and evolution, I'm still finding my own opinion on god and the afterlife however.

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
I think everyone is entitled to being able to practise in their own religion, and that everyone is entitled to have their views. I want to believe in their being an afterlife, but I don't think there is one. I am Athiest and I believe in science creating the universe. Having said that, I don't believe in the Big Bang theory.

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
the origin of life... well, I don't believe god created it but I don't believe in the big bang theory either. I mean, for the big bang to happen there needed to already exist something, right? and god, well, there're way too many gods out there in all religions. I think this subject will remain a secret for eternity.

I don't judge people by their religion and respect it; and all I want is them to also respect my viewpoint of god. I was born into a christian family but I don't believe in the bible nor have a read its more important chapters to know all christian theories. People like to say god controls nature and makes it rain and all that but that's just the cycle of nature itself. I believe though in the afterlife and that there're things we cannot explain with science.

newBookmarkLockedFalling