Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
What sports does every play/watch/follow?

I only play soccer now. I used to play basketball, baseball, and was a stand-in goalie in hockey (was called in by one of two teams when they needed a goalie for a game or two). I follow the NHL, NBA, and MLB with great interest (Trade deadline for NBA today!) and NFL with some interest. I don't follow soccer at all but my brother does so I still get my fill of it. lol

This is my old account. This is my new account

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
well, soccer is pretty popular over here in europe so I do watch it a lot when I have time, but I'm more into voleyball. I never understood baseball though >.<

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
You hit the ball with a bat, run around the bases, try not to get out. Simple. :P

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
lol, I know that part but it still confuses me. It's like with soccer, I like it but I don't get the point why there're 21 people running after a ball :P I know, each team has 11 men, but actually only 10 of each are running after that ball and the other is the guy whose name I don't know now sorry :P

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
Goalie/Goaltender/Goalkeeper. :P

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
nope, not the keeper :P the other guy who uses to wear a black and white shirt and is there to keep an order. I don't know the right word in english >.<

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
Referee. :P

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I play basketball and follow the NBA, but get my share of watching other sports through SportsCenter highlights.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I stick to football and track for the sports I play on the varsity level, though I'll shoot around in the gym with a basketball if I've got some free time. I plan to join the team next year to try and give them some of the height back since we just lost a 6'5" senior. :P We have a 6'4" freshman, but coordination is simply gone.

As far as sports I follow... I pay attention to the NFL a little (mainly because of the Patriots undefeated regular season) and college football. That's about it. I don't even follow those very religiously, besides Husker football. :P

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
jaj43123 said:
Referee. :P

lol, yeah. And I learnt another thing XD :P Btw, thanks.

Zac

Zac Avatar

January 2008
jaj43123 said:
What sports does every play/watch/follow?

I only play soccer now. I used to play basketball, baseball, and was a stand-in goalie in hockey (was called in by one of two teams when they needed a goalie for a game or two). I follow the NHL, NBA, and MLB with great interest (Trade deadline for NBA today!) and NFL with some interest. I don't follow soccer at all but my brother does so I still get my fill of it. lol

I follow NHL and NFL when there on, don't really watch them, just basically see what's going on in them.

I play bowling in a league, and ocaisonally try out for the vollyball team.

I am a real gamester so I play more games than sports, but with friend or family, I'll play almost any sport. I don't really like playing hocky, socer or football, but I'm fine with the rest. I'll kick a soccer ball around, through a football for fun, but I don't really like the games all that much fo rplay, I'm not a real good sports player :)

newBookmarkLockedFalling