Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/269/3864191536.png

Just look at the inbox count. That's how epic my PMs are.

Oh, and it's an interesting bug. :P Time to fix it.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Maybe 1,007?

And what is what the achievement box? :P

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
You're so lazy you put links to the h/f on each page? XD

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Thats actually a really good idea. HAving to go Admin>h/f>choose one>edit is annoying.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Jack: I've mentioned it before, but it's my script to tell me if a certain user deserves an achievement. :P And yeah, 1,007. The comma breaks it, so it's technically a bug.

Spek: And you don't? It annoys me to click 20 links when a 2 line greasemonkey script adds them.

Brien: Pretty much.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Dude, link me that code? :D

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
Chris Avatar
Jack: I've mentioned it before, but it's my script to tell me if a certain user deserves an achievement. :P And yeah, 1,007. The comma breaks it, so it's technically a bug.

Spek: And you don't? It annoys me to click 20 links when a 2 line greasemonkey script adds them.

It's nice because on SMF you can do all your work through the FTP. The most annoying thing I remember from ProBoards is that after a while, hitting back, editing, and submitting the form again doesn't work.

hpmad

hpmad Avatar

September 2005
Spektral Avatar
Chris Avatar

It's nice because on SMF you can do all your work through the FTP. The most annoying thing I remember from ProBoards is that after a while, hitting back, editing, and submitting the form again doesn't work.

Stfu you don't code. I've seen your fake CSS!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Brien: Not public. :P It's a GM script that is designed for SZ specifically.

Spek: ProBoards only does that if you open another form with a rand value (modify profile, modify h/f, and delete forum)

richardgary1223
Sad for you, meh.. .I've got only 13 PMs here.. :P So you're making a GM script for one-click deletion of PMs??

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Chris Avatar
Brien: Not public. :P It's a GM script that is designed for SZ specifically.

But it's two lines! xD

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
hpmad Avatar
Spektral Avatar

Stfu you don't code. I've seen your fake CSS!

Lmao my CSS may have been fake, but you had no idea that it was, but at least unlike you my CSS doesn't use random colors that aren't even found on the CONCEPT PWON.

Kim

Kim Avatar
Lets get messy

Dedicated Member

June 2009
Haha, how's my PM's?

Zatch Design 3.0 now released!
Participate in our £10 / $17 Design Competition!

newBookmarkLockedFalling