Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
Fuck this shit. I have no clue why I still post here. I absolutely -hate- forums and have hated them for the past two years. I opened up TalkPark on a whim and it exploded and now I'm stuck admining it until it becomes a huge success and I can sulk into the shadows or it dies and I quit the web permanently.

To any of you people that are yearning for a staff position somewhere, don't. I've staffed countless forums, from small ones to huge ones not even on PB and it's the same thing everywhere: drama + responsibilities = no fun. As a member you can login once a day, once a week or once a year and it won't matter but as staff you gotta be online 24/7 or your forum tanks and if it isn't your forum then you're going to be outdone by another staff member.

I realize I've had some fights with a few people here so let me clear that up. I don't give a rat's ass about you and never have. Drama at SZ is about as dramatic as a piece of paper.

So why am I deleting myself? Because I want to sever all my ties with the forum life except for my own website. The only reason I can't shut that down is because I'd be letting down loads of people. Maybe in the future I can sulk off into the shadows and let the place run itself but for now I'm gonna have to be there.

SZ is the last PB forum I post on so it's been a good run and a great five years.

Hopefully Fredy can keep this place plenty active without me having to dis him in all of his random threads.

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
Greeeat. Real mature.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Well, bye then. :P

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
bye<3

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
Bye.
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
bi

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
NOO!!!! :( SPEKKYPOO!!!! :( I'll miss you </3