Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

tunescool

tunescool Avatar

August 2006
if i post a complete movie? ive seen hidden boards but i dont have members yet, but i get a thousand hits a day. a celebrity pic forum. would imdb delete my post or account for posting a link to it?

celebnook.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Forum By Tunes/A General Forum - Movie Preview Site - Self Improvement Blog
Pregnancy Blog - SEO Nook - Social Media/Backlinks/Content/SEO Packages

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
I could be wrong i think would have to have premission to do so

Last Edit: Jun 21, 2009 23:48:54 GMT by Arucard

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
If you post a link to a complete movie that is on hulu or something, you're not breaking any law. If you post a link to a complete movie on some tracker that's distributing it in violation of the law, you're breaking ProBoards's ToS. If you actually upload the movie yourself and distribute it, you are breaking both the law and ProBoards's ToS. Simply put, if the company that produced the movie isn't the one that uploaded it somewhere, there's a 99% chance that it ain't legal, and if you link to that upload, you're violating some kind of rule.
wat

tunescool

tunescool Avatar

August 2006
if you broke it up in diff videos, but placed them in the same thread, probably the same thing?
Forum By Tunes/A General Forum - Movie Preview Site - Self Improvement Blog
Pregnancy Blog - SEO Nook - Social Media/Backlinks/Content/SEO Packages

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
tunescool Avatar
if you broke it up in diff videos, but placed them in the same thread, probably the same thing?

Probably. Remember though, we can't give official answers. Your best bet is to check with ProBoards Support themselves. The admins there would be in charge of determining if your forum is a violation and deleting it, so they can give you the best idea of if it's illegal or not. You don't have to give your forum URL. Just explain what you're trying to do and they'll let you know.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
And remember, Proboards guards and protects the ToS strongly, and they won't have second doubts if they feel if this is possibly a ToS violation.

newBookmarkLockedFalling